★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Mix of Bumpy Road and Solipskier: Panic Train (Universal) $.99 > Free

11-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Mix of Bumpy Road and Solipskier: Panic Train (Universal) $.99 > Free

Published in July, free for the first time!

Trailer Video:

http://vimeo.com/99234776

Main thread.

Very recommended endless runner, okay, rider. No IAPs. No ads.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-01-2014, 07:10 PM
Yep, been playing this one of and on this evening. This is surprisingly well put together and fun. Well worth picking up.

11-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
I REALLY wish that Solipskier got a widescreen update.... It's still on my phone though.

But thank you for the heads up! I had never even heard of this until I saw your post. So... YAY! I've only played 2 games so far, but I'm really enjoying it.
11-02-2014, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Yep, been playing this one of and on this evening. This is surprisingly well put together and fun. Well worth picking up.
Kudos to your posting in the main thread, rich_952000! I had never even heard of this very special sale until I saw your post. More of such precious findings please. Thx in advance. BTW may I ask where you got that info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
But thank you for the heads up!
You're welcome synthie but the point goes to richie. I did just copy & paste his idea to this subforum.

Quote:
I've only played 2 games so far, but I'm really enjoying it.
Panic train is a tiny hidden gem. That's for sure, isn't it? First when I read the name I thought it would be some railroad game (and I'm a big rr fanatic) but I was more than surprised that it's NOT a typical rr game BUT even better maybe!

Ever seen an auto endless runner/platformer of this quality without IAPs (and without ads and without any other marketing crap) for free?

Can't await to BUY it (when the sale is over)/gift it to someone. Support that dev!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-02-2014, 11:13 AM
I guess I "watch" listed this game when it first released. I feel a bit awful that I didn't pay for this game...it's that fun
11-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah I think I might have to gift this to a couple people after the sale. I'm finding it quite a bit more difficult than I thought it would be. In a good way. Every death has been my fault or lack of skill, never anything to do with the game. The prices for karts do seem a bit high, but it's a game I can see myself putting quite a bit of time in to over the next couple months, and they aren't incredibly high... Definitely seem attainable.

Anyway... Yup. Great stuff
11-02-2014, 05:46 PM
^Yep, great runner! Totally reminds me of Bumpy Road the way you maneuver your kart. Get it while it's hot!
11-03-2014, 09:29 AM
Just a note, I've rated this game five stars here on TA and am drafting an iTunes review that reflects said five stars. This is such an underrated, polished game, it deserves more recognition.