★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tactil Arts
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 199.1 MB
  • Version: RR 1.1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: TactilArts introduces its first product, Real Riders.

A bike simulator for mobiles and tablets based on real physics.
Real Riders features awesome graphics, high speeds, fluid gameplay, and free to play experience.

We still have much more to offer in the incoming releases. More maps and game modes, bike & rider customization, tricks, map editor, realtime multiplayer, splitscreen, cross platform scoreboards and much more!

TactilArts is now focused on building a bigger studio to keep innovating. We have big ideas and the knowledge to make them real.
Our priority and main feature is the constant effort to deliver quality beyond the limits set so far.

We do not only play, we make art.

We are very thankful for your reviews!

**Game optimized for iPhone 4s or newer iOS devices. It works on older devices but with low framerates.

rich_952000's comments:

There's a really nice sense of speed in this one, great physics, good music and most importantly...some kick ass wipeouts! As always, GameCenter would make this one even better, but for a freebie, I've encountered no ads and no IAP.

Not sure how I double posted this thread, sorry mods
11-04-2014, 01:12 PM
This game is awesome. great graphics, great music, and great devs. Gameplay is very challenging but that's a good thing for me.

11-04-2014, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
This game is awesome. great graphics, great music, and great devs. Gameplay is very challenging but that's a good thing for me.
Great, hope more people find this game. Seems the devs have big plans for this game
11-04-2014, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
Great, hope more people find this game. Seems the devs have big plans for this game
Great find Rich.. Fantastic game!!
Hey NEON you have to get this😃
11-04-2014, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS View Post
Yeah, I'm curious to see what Sexy Pirate thinks of it
11-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Very tricky to balance the rider correctly, but fantastic fun. I need me some checkpoints though..ouch😂.
This for free is an absolute no brainer if you like bike games.
11-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Hahaha! Downloading it now! It looks really cool!
11-05-2014, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Very tricky to balance the rider correctly, but fantastic fun. I need me some checkpoints though..ouch😂.
This for free is an absolute no brainer if you like bike games.
Haha youre right about the checkpoints, it may be challenging but I've managed to beat all the levels so it can be done. This game actually released last week so I'm surprised to see how anyone could have missed it, the game music is worth the download alone.
11-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Haha youre right about the checkpoints, it may be challenging but I've managed to beat all the levels so it can be done. This game actually released last week so I'm surprised to see how anyone could have missed it, the game music is worth the download alone.
Well our resident "games locator", PeteOzzy, appears to be on hiatus from TouchArcade so new releases being posted is going to be spotty, at best, for awhile.
11-23-2014, 10:03 AM
Well I've played the first couple of tracks so far and it's pretty cool (especially for a free... I mean get game)
The physics are a bit twitchy at times but overall I wouldn't have been disappointed if I'd paid for it. And can't wait to see this get better. Well worth a download for any bike game fans.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.