★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Homerun Battle 3D bug?

09-07-2009, 03:48 PM
Homerun Battle 3D bug?

Awesome game. So good that I actually play it at home. But there's something wrong with mine. I don't want to delete it and reinstall because I'll lose all my data, so I just want to see it this is a trouble affecting others. I have 1st Generation 32GB iPod Touch with the latest OS. If I launch HB3D while listening to music a problem occurs. The game plays all right, but after I leave the game, the volume controller gets all screwed up.

Someone posted a video with the problem, although I don't know if the cause is the same;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvkTM...eature=related

Anyway, I've tried restoring my iPod and it hasn't fixed the problem. I also get the problem after playing Space Invaders Infinity.
09-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Delete it and reinstall it.
It uses your UDID so it saves your stuff

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
09-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
Do a backup first, just incase....

Front Page Tug Boat Chief Engineer
Check out the awesome Fuzion: Age of Wordcraft website
Follow me and the game on Twitter
preview thread (Fuzion is still in development)
09-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Send a message via MSN to darchinst Send a message via Yahoo to darchinst
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
it only saves your online status, not your content, unless you backup. i recently accidentally deleted all my apps. upon reinstall, i had slugger status with a brand new character and nowhere near the money to replace all the gear I lost. I emailed com2us to try and delete my data from their server so i could just start from scratch and never recieved a reply.... btw, i used info@com2us.com . anyone have a better address or an idea as to how to just get my offline and online game back to new??

currently switching back & forth between: Infinity Blade, Kosmo Spin, Wispin, Sentinel 3, Pix'n Love Rush, Word Warrior, WordFu, Solipskier, Fruit Ninja, and some others..