★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Deguang Luan
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 114.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.5 (2)
App description: Dash, Crash, Smash, Transform, Spin, Shoot, Sweepwanna experience the new definition of battle?
Get ready for action! Metal Fighters, rockn roll!

--------------------------------------------------------
Multiple ball-type robots are now fighting for their own planet. The battle soon began after the invading of other civilizations. Equip the highest technologies, and their fate is on your hand.

Are you ready?!

The game uses a novel control techwe call it the Joystick. Tilt your phone to move, and handle the Joystick to make your warriors transform to battle in unique skills. These ball-type robots challenge your ultimate balance and control abilities. So what are you waiting for? Protect your civilization and Win the war!

---------------------------------------------------------
Game Features:
Single player, you can play it offline.
Brand new control tech. Brand new battle experience.
Sci-Fi machinery world, two planets, 40 unique levels, include assault mission and defend mission. New expansion packs and new levels will be upgraded after.
Earn badges from evaluation of levels. The badges can be used to upgrade your characters and unlock lots of wonderful elements such as original paintings, minigames.
Multiple ball-type robot characters with their unique battle styles and transformation abilities. You can upgrade the characters different abilities to make them stronger.
Mass kinds of enemies, mass kinds of gears and terrain, challenge the handling and reaction abilities of players.
Powerful BOSS challenges.
Nonstop updating minigames, share the high score with your friends. So relax and have fun.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone, were DIGGER~

We are a small mobile game develop company from an interesting placeHarbin, China. We are both game zealots, and devoted to make the best original mobile games in the world. Metal Fighter is the first game since the born of DIGGER. Wed love to hear your feedback if you have played the game, so simply drop us a line or say hi at info@harbindigger.com and we are glad to answer your questions and make improvement~

We hope you enjoy Metal Fighter!

HarbinDigger's comments:

xD~

Here is the Youtube Game Simple video:

I added some cool original painting~ Hope you guys like it!
11-04-2014, 09:32 PM
This does look kind of interesting.

11-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Haha, Thank you very much!! This game is online just 1 hour ago~ hope you guys like it xD~
11-05-2014, 12:12 AM
This looks very cool. So it's not universal? that's usually a deal breaker for me. Could you please post a video?
11-05-2014, 12:48 AM
Hey man~It's universal!! Just Chinese version is waiting for review~ xD

As you wish, I'll post a game video soon~

Hope you enjoy!!
11-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarbinDigger View Post
Hey man~It's universal!! Just Chinese version is waiting for review~ xD

As you wish, I'll post a game video soon~

Hope you enjoy!!
Great news. I thought it was iPhone only because it says it on TA.
11-05-2014, 01:17 AM
PROMO CODES are ready~

As the number of viewer increases, we'll release some PROMO CODES for the game~

Let's Rock'n Roll!!
11-05-2014, 01:56 AM
In the description it says "swing your phone to move", is this a loose translation for tilt or do you literally swing your device about?
11-05-2014, 02:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
In the description it says "swing your phone to move", is this a loose translation for tilt or do you literally swing your device about?
That would be crazy to play that way but it could be fun, who knows?
11-05-2014, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolpepper43 View Post
That would be crazy to play that way but it could be fun, who knows?
It'll be like the wii mote where people were throwing their remotes into TV screens

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar