★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: = = = This game doesn't contain any kinds of micro transactions = = =

This is a game for you to face off gigantic monsters while progressing through the story to become the epic hero of the world. One of the most anticipated game in China is now available in North America!

Description:
Pay to win a game doesn't always sound exiciting and meaningful, now here is a game that is all about slaying giant monsters, earn bounties, and perform some stylish moves. It is all up to you and your team to decide what to do next!

At the beginning you may have only 1 hero to choose from with limited resources. As you explore around the biggest city of Teros, you can develop the team by having heroes strike against the biggest monsters of the land, earn yourself some fames and money from doing good deeds to the land, or just fill up your wallet from some casual works. The more you build up, the more heroes will lend their strength to you, increasing the strength of your team to help your heroes for the upcoming epic battles.
Players have the chance to fight against the most dreadful, fiercest, and gigantic bosses from the moment they enter the game, surrounded by a destructible 3D environment. Fighting mobs is not always an interesting experience and can be sometimes annoying, players can face off threatening monsters right away!
Can you feel the breath of the enemies? Do you meet up the expectations? Can you become the greatest hero?
Play to find out!

Cooperation please contact
E-mail: georgina@good321.net
Https://www.facebook.com/TheWorldOnline2

heringer's comments:
Sorry if already posted, I couldn't find it.

11-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Nice find this looks really good.

11-03-2014, 03:33 PM

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.
11-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Wow this looks incredible. I see on Steam there's a lot of anticipation for it. Hopefully it releases globally tonight.

It's hard to tell if it's an online only game or not however. But since it's paid I hope not.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
11-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Saw a mention of this on neogaf. Soft launch or worldwide release? Any impressions?
11-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Wow! This looks cool!
11-03-2014, 06:24 PM
It looks almost like a monster hunter / beat em up hybrid. If it was in the US I probably would've just TOFTT.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
11-05-2014, 12:28 AM
The World II Hunting BOSS [by Good net technology Co., Ltd.]

Just bought it. The graphics are super impressive, movements and animations are totally fluid and the controls work outstandingly well. But just looked in for a few minutes. No clue what it is all about.

For lots of videos, look here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=277012680

In the game, it always says that it is coming in December. Guess they mean Steam? It also says in the game "The World II single version". Looks like the is a multi-player online version in the works, it also says so in the app description.

Oh, and a few help screens aren't translated yet. But that's no problem. I found no trace of IAP.

But really, the graphics may make you go like "holy ship!".

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-05-2014 at 01:57 AM.
11-05-2014, 12:56 AM
Thanks Vovin. I LITERALLY no joke, checked the app store every 1 hour yesterday (since it released in NZ only yesterday) for this to release in the US. I was ready to dump all my money. I was reading up on this on the Steam thread.

Since you have it can you give me a quick impression? Does it look like a game that would last a while? Is the combat pretty fun? I also heard there's like 30 or so characters on the steam version, can you see any hint of that here? And does it require an online connection?

If you say it's worth a pick up, I'll buy it right away

Based on the Steam articles it's supposed to be a monster hunting game where you only fight bosses and unlock characters. Though I have no idea how that would work in the long run.

11-05-2014, 01:06 AM
This looks too good to be true. Is there some sort of level up system or anything like new weapons or unlocking new abilities?