BoneSwiper puzzle RPG, beta

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jptsetung, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jptsetung

jptsetung Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    #1 jptsetung, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Hi,

The long awaited (really?) BoneSwiper is ready to be tested on iOS and Android. This is an interesting little game, that has been carefully designed. My best score is 340 kills.

http://twitter.com/BoneSwiper

[​IMG]

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    Well I don't have twitter account so I ask please cab I beta test your game. :)

3. jptsetung

May 27, 2009
    #3 jptsetung, Nov 5, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    Yes sure, if you have an iOS device (need to be iOS8 for the brand new testflight beta tests system setup by Appl) PM me your Apple ID (usuallyu an email address), if you have an Android PM me your google+ account email.
    Thank you!

4. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    #4 hellscaretaker, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014

As it clear i wasnt very good first time. The developer told me he managed 340 with no upgrades and that is where my fault lies i was still thinking, swipe, match and build up game due to the limited space i thought i have (not realising when day turns back to night its still game one). From talking to developer and looking back over what i done so far, i should just go in for the kill. So im going to upload another video shortly with this change in style of play and see how i do this time around.

5. jptsetung

May 27, 2009
    #5 jptsetung, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2014
    Thank you, a video feedback is sooooo useful to us.
    At 4'30 I was so frustrated you didn't pick the axe, you could have smashed so many skeletons with it. The game is all about not letting the skeletons overwhelming you. If it takes 10 turns to kill a skeleton, you let them too much time to accumulate in the grid, and you find yourself in a tough situation. So you need to combine and pick up weapons to kill them faster. And make choices (should I take this good weapon now, or wait to make a better one, at the risk of letting an enamy picking it up before me...). At least that's my strategy.
    That was an awesome feedback, thank you again!

6. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
  7. jptsetung

May 27, 2009
    #7 jptsetung, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    Thank you again, some comments on your moves :

[​IMG] Here, you decided yo go left. You're "wasting" a weapon-4, as you have already one in hand. A better move is RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT (skeleton dead in 3 turns and you keep a sword-3 in hand). If you move LEFT, LEFT, LEFT, LEFT (skeleton dead in 4 turns, and you have no weapon in hand anymore). This is all about killing skeletons in as less turns as possible.

[​IMG] Here you decided to go up. You just had to go RIGHT twice to finish him in 2 turns. When you go up, you give him a shield-8, and with your current weapon this is an eternity to kill him.

8. jptsetung

May 27, 2009
    YOLO, BoneSwiper has got its fair amount of feedbacks and the game has been updated.

The difficulty curve has changed a bit. I would need fresh eyes on the game. It's is a tough task to find the right difficult curve for this kind of game where a session can last for hours, so I need your help.

If you like Threes / 2048, and if you like to crush skeletons too (who doesn't?), apply, you won't regret it. Just send me your Apple ID with a PM or on twitter.

THAAAAAAANK YOU

(for Android the process to apply is described here : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=247156)

9. jptsetung

May 27, 2009
    3 years later...

Finally, after being a bit lazy for 3 years, we decided it was a pity not to release this game. So I updated Unity to the latest versions. Ads and IAPs were broken, and I didn't want to spend too much time on this, knowing that this will probably hardly get noticed and would have probably earn almost nothing. So the business model is sort of "free4now".

The game will be released the 9th of nov 2017 free of charge/ads/iaps. And to thank you for your patience, here are 5 promocodes for those who want to play the game before it's released.

MLPWRFNL6F79
    N6ETMF9N7L4W
    KWMKYLTE3P3N
    XENMHXHT74ET
    PM73XEY9YWLX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    KWMKYLTE3P3N

Thanks! I'll post imps later.

11. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    N6ETMF9N7L4W

thanks. looks cool.

12. IOSgamer1980

IOSgamer1980 Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2015
    I'm not very far, but this seems Dungeon Raid'ish, which is pretty sweet.

13. AlphaTodd

AlphaTodd Well-Known Member

May 3, 2017
    I'm always up for trying something like this. I'll try and check it out!

14. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Definitely ready to give this a go when it's released