Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by KineticBlur, Nov 5, 2014.

1. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014
    So... the game's been getting pretty great reviews in contrast to the past few renditions of the game! I've been playing it on the PS4 since launch day and love it so far.

Have been seeing a lot of random freezing / lag in the game and menus as of late, while the game's launch day was pretty smooth.

Anyone else have the game? Feel free to post your PSN/XB/PC ID if you'd like to matchmake amongst other TA'ers :)

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    I've been playing a lot on pc since its release. This is the first COD I've really picked up since MW2 and I'm quite happy I bought it. While people love to trash it, it certainly fills a void and niche other games can't seem to get close to. Campaign was fun and sets up for a sequel, Multiplayer is a blast. I have 17 hours total clocked in and I'm having a an amazing time.

3. AW is Epic and I play it sooooo much! 2 weeks ago I got the AK-12 R.I.P!
    And I preordered Bo3 Jug edition:eek::D:D:eek:

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    MW3 and Ghosts were poorly received. BO2 was pretty well received, perhaps more so than AW

5. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    What's bot support like in this one, as good as Ghost?

6. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Bots are great man, lots of customization. I even had all have Magnum pistols & that's it. Tons of different variants you can make

7. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Thanks for the info