★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wielding sword or spell, help your party of heroes carve a pathway through hordes of demons, undead, and mythical monsters as you race to thwart an ancient prophecy of doom from unfolding in this action-packed fantasy role-playing epic. Blending combat and strategy, Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar challenges you to pit your wits and reflexes against an array of vicious enemies in both story-driven and randomly-generated adventures.

Outfit your band of wizards, warriors, and assassins with custom-made weapons and armor built using a full-fledged crafting system, then lead them into battle against legions of lethal foes. Manage combat tactics, wield ice and fire against your adversaries, and obliterate your opponents in a spray of sparks using magical artifacts. As you explore and gain experience, you'll unlock more challenging scenarios and more powerful special abilities, and along the way you'll meet a host of new friends and enemies in this spellbinding tale that will leave you breathless right up to the end.

Featuring a massive menagerie of creatures to fight, and dozens of unique powers to poison, petrify and annihilate them with, Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar invites you to experience the adventure of a lifetime.

Key Features:

Epic blend of fantasy role-playing and strategy

Manage a team of five powerful heroes

Fight for glory in story-driven quests and random adventures

Craft your own custom weapons and armor

More than 100 bloodthirsty monsters to battle

Dozens of powers and special abilities to pick from

Eli's comments:
Universal, $3.99
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/heroes-legends-conquerors/id902133400?mt=8

Quote:
Wielding sword or spell, help your party of heroes carve a pathway through hordes of demons, undead, and mythical monsters as you race to thwart an ancient prophecy of doom from unfolding in this action-packed fantasy role-playing epic. Blending combat and strategy, Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar challenges you to pit your wits and reflexes against an array of vicious enemies in both story-driven and randomly-generated adventures.

Outfit your band of wizards, warriors, and assassins with custom-made weapons and armor built using a full-fledged crafting system, then lead them into battle against legions of lethal foes. Manage combat tactics, wield ice and fire against your adversaries, and obliterate your opponents in a spray of sparks using magical artifacts. As you explore and gain experience, you'll unlock more challenging scenarios and more powerful special abilities, and along the way you'll meet a host of new friends and enemies in this spellbinding tale that will leave you breathless right up to the end.

Featuring a massive menagerie of creatures to fight, and dozens of unique powers to poison, petrify and annihilate them with, Heroes and Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar invites you to experience the adventure of a lifetime.

Key Features:

Epic blend of fantasy role-playing and strategy

Manage a team of five powerful heroes

Fight for glory in story-driven quests and random adventures

Craft your own custom weapons and armor

More than 100 bloodthirsty monsters to battle

Dozens of powers and special abilities to pick from

11-05-2014, 09:23 AM
Looki-look, this is definately something for me. I am really interested in that game and love to see more (outside the battle screens).

edit:

found something on YouTube:

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 11-05-2014 at 09:27 AM.

11-05-2014, 09:41 AM
It does look pretty but I'm disappointed by the battle animations. At least in the video previews. They all do the little poke attack and the enemies disappear with some weird pop sound effect :/

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar
11-05-2014, 11:54 PM
The animations don't bother me at all. What does bother me is it looks like a MMO grind simulator. Bored.
11-06-2014, 12:29 AM
I dunno, it looks sort of "Heroes of Might and Magicky" to me. $4 with no IAPs, and a random scenario generator. I may have to TOFTT.
11-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Game Impressions

11-06-2014, 02:29 AM
How is this a sports game, that's how it's categorized. Is this at all sports related in any way? Thanks
11-06-2014, 08:31 AM
I think it looks cool, but the sound effects sound more like they'd be at home with Bugs Bunny or The Three Stooges. Lol
11-06-2014, 10:37 AM
I bought it , and for the iPhone the text is crazy tiny. I have to say I regret getting it. It's just not all that great. The intro plays like a YouTube video, and the UI is clunky.
11-07-2014, 07:38 AM
Oh no...was really looking forward to that. Great graphics and visuals, ' don't know. Is it really so terrible?