★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Bouncer Jump ($0.99 -> FREE)

11-05-2014, 02:26 PM
Bouncer Jump ($0.99 -> FREE)

11-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Thanks for ur views

Check out this game and write a review

Last edited by Ashokkumar; 11-08-2014 at 02:25 PM.

11-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Share your feedback

I would love to know ur feedback about this game.
11-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you for making the game temporarily free. This is a game I would have purchased, but with so many apps out there, I didn't notice it. Thank you for making it noticeable.

Although I fully enjoy this game, & I think it is deserving of 4 or 5 stars in the app store, if I leave this review there, I would only give 3 stars.

Why? Because it is a paid app and there are ads. If you have decided to make it free permanently, then it is different. Then, I would want an iap to disable them, while showing support for the developer as well. There are a lot of people that feel that feel the same way. I know I don't want to pay actual money for an app with ads. It really feels like the paying customer is be disrespected.
I'm sure this isn't your intent. So take this as constructive criticism. And; I do recognize that the ads are minimal, appearing between games, not during them.
Good luck to you!

Following is my review/feedback:

This is a really great game. I am really enjoying it.
Controls are simple. Just a tap and a tap and a tap.......
You control a ball that bounces with each tap similar to a flappy game but at the same time, not similar at all! he he. Each time the ball hits the wall, it changes direction towards the other wall. IE: go right, then left, then right...
While doing this, depending on which one of six game variations (Yes, I said six!) you choose, you must hit other balls with your ball. Some of the game choices can get quite crazy! Some others are slower and good for those times when you don't want a challenge but want to get your mind off that busy day. I think my favorite is the one tiled "Survive."
You have to collect balls that are the same color as your player ball, avoiding the ones that are not. Sometimes the ball you are going after will change color right before you get to it. I might have hurt my ipad's feelings a few times when I yelled at it! LOL
Nice time waster and score chaser that is a great value with the different game variations.
11-10-2014, 12:31 PM
@Lavender: Thanks for your Review...

I made it free with ads Initially and later I thought of making it paid and I paused the ads. But I didn't get not downloads after I making it paid.So I made it free and enabled the ads.I future Update I will add Remove ads In App Purchase.

Thanks again for your review.
11-10-2014, 12:34 PM
@Lavender: Thanks for your Review...

I made it free with ads Initially and later I thought of making it paid and I paused the ads. But I didn't get not downloads after I making it paid.So I made it free and enabled the ads.I future Update I will add Remove ads In App Purchase.It is going to be free always.

11-10-2014, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashokkumar View Post
I made it free with ads Initially and later I thought of making it paid and I paused the ads. But I didn't get not downloads after I making it paid.So I made it free and enabled the ads.I future Update I will add Remove ads In App Purchase.It is going to be free always.

That makes sense. Then it's not a price drop, it's a free app. It was a little dissapointing to see I downloaded something different then the description.
I look forward to the update that will allow me purchase add removal. I do like the game.
11-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Bouncer Jump (Featured and Reviewed in IosAppSpy)

http://iosappspy.com/bouncer-jump-fr...e-ipad-review/