★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Like impossible games? Navigate perilous tracks at outrageous velocities but avoid the gaps! Go full-throttle and aim for the next checkpoint. How far can you go?

"An incredible abstract runner with a nostalgic arcade feel" - 5 Stars, Singapore
"Great game and dynamic music" - 5 Stars, Russia

FEATURES
Turbo-charged gameplay at a solid 60fps
Intuitive controls
Flawless graphics
Featuring heart-thumping music from F-777 and Semaphore
Leaderboards...share your impossible achievements
Procedural generation...no racing track is ever the same!

Download Run The Race now and claim your crown of victory!!

PREMIUM (unlock within game)
Restart from checkpoints!
3 Extra game modes!

YOUTUBE
Watch the App Video Preview:
http://youtu.be/wrp67pHKqSI
Watch a trainer session, followed by a short race:
http://youtu.be/TgcWYHp2S6k
Watch a race in the premium Nightrider mode:
http://youtu.be/8HpgjnJPT5A

FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/RunTheRaceApp

If you like Run The Race, please take the time to give us a good review or rating. It will encourage us more than you can imagine.

Pillar of Fire Creations's comments:

11-06-2014, 09:35 AM
This is really good

It's an endless runner where you hold left to stay in the left lane, hold right for right lane and it defaults to the center lane. Your goal is to keep running without hitting the gaps in the tracks

You have a shield which lets you make some mistakes before it's game over and it recharges a bit at every check point which also increases your speed

It's really stylish with a nice soundtrack too

From i what i can see there is a single IAP which unlocks the premium version for extra game modes and the ability to restart from unlocked checkpoints

Last edited by jn2002dk; 11-06-2014 at 09:47 AM.

11-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the encouraging words! And yes, there is only one (low cost) IAP which does indeed unlock the Premium features. Glad you're enjoying the game!
11-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillar of Fire Creations View Post
Thanks for the encouraging words! And yes, there is only one (low cost) IAP which does indeed unlock the Premium features. Glad you're enjoying the game!
No problem and congratulation on a great game

I agree it's a very low IAP too
11-07-2014, 09:10 PM
Nightrider Game Mode

Here's a YouTube of a short race in the premium Nightrider mode. The Game Mode will have the same fast action but lower light conditions, headlights on, with a suitable sound track to complete the mood.

Note: the video may appear somewhat 'choppy' due to YouTube's 30fps limitation. The actual game however runs smoothly at a solid 60fps.

Last edited by Pillar of Fire Creations; 11-07-2014 at 09:15 PM.
11-10-2014, 09:11 PM
50% off

LIMITED TIME OFFER > We have discounted our Premium pack by 50% - promotion ends on Monday, November 17. Grab it while you can! Premium gets you three extra game modes + restarts from checkpoints.
11-11-2014, 10:15 PM
I beat your high score, Pillar of Fire It kinda feels like cheating if you have the checkpoints unlocked and other people don't. Maybe add a separate leaderboard for that.

Really like Run the Race. Great music and graphic design. Couldn't help but notice the reference to Hebrews 12:1 in the title menu

EDIT: Looks like I spoke too soon, way to go PoFC. I'll work on fixing that leaderboard score tomorrow.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 11-12-2014 at 01:04 AM.
11-12-2014, 11:52 AM
Congratz Anotherkellydown! I saw you beat me so I figured, why not raise the bar a bit? :-)

Seriously...reaching above 3000m is no easy feat. Hats of.

Thanks for the supportive words, always great to know the hard work of making a game turns into the joy its intended to be :-)
11-13-2014, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pillar of Fire Creations View Post
Congratz Anotherkellydown! I saw you beat me so I figured, why not raise the bar a bit? :-)

Seriously...reaching above 3000m is no easy feat. Hats of.

Thanks for the supportive words, always great to know the hard work of making a game turns into the joy its intended to be :-)
Haha! I'm still trying. Working on perfecting my shields at all the checkpoints so I can eventually get much further. Thanks for the friend request!

I'm liking your game even more all the time. It's nearly flawless in design and execution. Can't get over the soundtrack too, it's really great and fits the game so well!

Are you planning on any updates? Like achievements
11-14-2014, 09:23 PM
Ah...working out your tactics aye? :-) Hope to see you beat me soon!

I'm always looking for and consolidating feedback for a possible update. Have certainly taken note of the GC Achievements.

Cheers.