★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Psebay is an atmospheric adventure in moto trial genre.



EXCITING GAMEPLAY WITH DYNAMIC GRAVITY

'Flying' over the hills and cliffs on a motorbike is surely compelling. But when the ground crumbles under your wheels and the world turns upside down, that's when it becomes really cool! You won't know it until you try it!



SPECIAL ATMOSPHERE AND UNIQUE SOUND

Beautiful color palette along with deep surrounding sound creates enchanting ambiance from the first seconds of the game. Words cannot describe it - you have to feel it!



STUNNING SCENERY IN SILHOUETTE STYLE

Amazing landscapes and technological remains of a 'bygone' civilization perfectly complement the scenery and give the game a special charm. Their visual appeal inspires the players to discover new unusual places throughout the whole game.



COMFORTABLE AND EASY CONTROL

Whether you love moto trials or have never played such games doesn't matter. Playing PSEBAY is very simple. You'll quickly acquire the taste for the game once you ... start playing.



Psebay is an adventure that will OVERTURN your perception of the genre.
11-06-2014, 10:06 PM
#2
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.
Posts: 3,244
I played this the other day. It's not bad. It tried to be a little too "artsy" with the set up though. I don't know what I'm doing in the menu half the time. Lol

11-06-2014, 10:12 PM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I played this the other day. It's not bad. It tried to be a little too "artsy" with the set up though. I don't know what I'm doing in the menu half the time. Lol
I agree it's not bad buy very pushy with the IAPs. You have to pay $2.00 just to unlock the garage and I don't even know what's in the garage, lol
11-06-2014, 11:17 PM
#4
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: On the toilet
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I agree it's not bad buy very pushy with the IAPs. You have to pay $2.00 just to unlock the garage and I don't even know what's in the garage, lol
I think unless you earn 5p stars which is not to hard, I'm almost there. I just need to beat 2 more levels. This game is pretty fun. Much better than most of these types of games.
11-07-2014, 12:23 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I agree it's not bad buy very pushy with the IAPs. You have to pay $2.00 just to unlock the garage and I don't even know what's in the garage, lol
Garage unlocks the upgrades i think. Which i think is a decent IAP scheme. Basically you can play the game until it becomes too difficult to get 3-stars, and unlocking the game's balancer permenently with $2.
11-07-2014, 12:31 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 7,797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Garage unlocks the upgrades i think. Which i think is a decent IAP scheme. Basically you can play the game until it becomes too difficult to get 3-stars, and unlocking the game's balancer permenently with $2.
Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying that for me, so it's just a one time payment, or do you have to buy each piece of the bike?
11-07-2014, 12:47 AM
#7
Joined: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,433
do i need an ebay account to play this

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.