★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ridge Racer Slipstream ($2.99 -> FREE) [IGN Game of the Month]

11-07-2014, 04:22 PM
Ridge Racer Slipstream ($2.99 -> FREE) [IGN Game of the Month]

Get your code here: http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/ridge...lipstream-free

Get your code here: http://www.ign.com/prime/promo/ridge...lipstream-free

AppShopper History: http://appshopper.com/games/ridge-racer-slipstream

Last edited by Initial D; 11-07-2014 at 04:25 PM.
11-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Sweet! Thanks

11-09-2014, 01:22 AM
This game is excellent. I got it a few months ago when it was free for a limited time. It's just like the console versions.

Game Center: PsYcHoNoVa
11-09-2014, 05:51 AM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Thanks for nothing again IGN!
11-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spajdr View Post
Thanks for nothing again IGN!
Seriously? They give away a game every month - usually one that hasn't been free for before - and often a really bloody good game. Just because this one doesn't interest you for whatever reason is no reason to get stroppy.

I have to admit that this game didn't grab me on the iPad 3, but I'm tempted to try it again on my new iPad Air 2 to see if it makes it better.
11-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post
Seriously? They give away a game every month - usually one that hasn't been free for before - and often a really bloody good game. Just because this one doesn't interest you for whatever reason is no reason to get stroppy.

I have to admit that this game didn't grab me on the iPad 3, but I'm tempted to try it again on my new iPad Air 2 to see if it makes it better.
Usually? Several of the games have been free in the past, including this one. RRS have had it's price sliced to zero, nine times the past six months. Love the RR series, but since it's iOS 7 only, I never got around to give it a spin (have heard that it's riddled with iaps, so no loss there I suppose)

Playing: Revenge of the Rob-O-Bot, Gridlee (hint hint), Ski Safari, Super Hexagon, 9th Dawn, NOT Wayward Souls and Hearthstone...
11-09-2014, 04:15 PM
Bought this game before, its alright. But damn I was excited for a IGN game this month, was waiiting for a good quality game
11-10-2014, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behnam View Post
Usually? Several of the games have been free in the past, including this one. RRS have had it's price sliced to zero, nine times the past six months. Love the RR series, but since it's iOS 7 only, I never got around to give it a spin (have heard that it's riddled with iaps, so no loss there I suppose)
Yeah.

Looking at the last several months
Ridge Racer Slipstream
Ski Safari Adventure Time
Hitman Go
The Walking Dead Season 2
OTTTD
Deus Ex: The Fall
The Wolf Among Us episode 1
Epoch 2
Prince of Persia: The Shadow and The Flame
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raider
Modern Combat 4
Infinity Blade 2

I'm pretty sure that out of that lot RRS is the only one that had already been free.
11-10-2014, 06:41 PM
Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancj View Post

it's not about type / quality of the game, but it's simply not available in my country, that's all.
11-10-2014, 07:28 PM
Well it would be one of my favorite types of games. But in my records RRS has been completely ruined by marketing, ads, greedy IAPs, timers and all that crap. Not recommended.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)