★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minimalistic Puzzle, Unique iOS Experience 'Zero Lives' (Universal) $1.99 => Free

11-08-2014, 03:41 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,431
Minimalistic Puzzle, Unique iOS Experience 'Zero Lives' (Universal) $1.99 => Free






Free for the first time!

Originally Posted by CygnetSeven
Quote:
Very clever puzzles and a quite a unique iOS experience. Object is to move your black orb from one pocket to another eliminating the hearts in between, you can only use the pocket once though. In the blue levels pockets are connected so you start eliminating two at a time. There is no timer so take your time and think it out. Trial and error is okay. Maybe a time trial could be added later. Highly recommended. I found myself holding a straight edge up to my iPhone trying to figure out the lines. My only complaint is that it's very late and I didn't really want to be thinking so hard this late at night. Well done indeed. I'm sure I'll keep at it until I've finished them all. Highly addictive and the puzzles are challenging enough so far with ought being impossible.
Main TA thread

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-08-2014, 10:57 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,764
Thanks for finding this and pointing it out. Fun puzzler. Just did the first heart, but it looks like it is going to be challenging.
Recommended definitely.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

11-08-2014, 11:37 AM
#3
I just downloaded this game and I have no idea what is going on
11-09-2014, 12:05 PM
#4
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 5,764
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
I just downloaded this game and I have no idea what is going on
If you want, let me know and I will try and walk you through a least a bit so you get an idea. It is pretty simple once you catch on, but initially I too was wondering what the heck??

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
11-09-2014, 12:32 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
If you want, let me know and I will try and walk you through a least a bit so you get an idea. It is pretty simple once you catch on, but initially I too was wondering what the heck??
It does kind of drop you in. Here is my review from the main thread. This is a really good game. Sorry it didn't get attention and had to go free. The dev did a great job. Hope everyone takes advantage of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Very clever puzzles and a quite a unique iOS experience. Object is to move your black orb from one pocket to another eliminating the hearts in between, you can only use the pocket once though. In the blue levels pockets are connected so you start eliminating two at a time. There is no timer so take your time and think it out. Trial and error is okay. Maybe a time trial could be added later. Highly recommended. I found myself holding a straight edge up to my iPhone trying to figure out the lines. My only complaint is that it's very late and I didn't really want to be thinking so hard this late at night. Well done indeed. I'm sure I'll keep at it until I've finished them all. Highly addictive and the puzzles are challenging enough so far with ought being impossible.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
01-21-2015, 01:56 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Vienna, Austria
Posts: 4,431
FREE again!

If I could edit title headlines I'd change it from

Quote:
Minimalistic Puzzle, Unique iOS Experience 'Zero Lives' (Universal) $1.99 => Free
to

Quote:
Minimalistic, Unique iOS Experience 'Hearts – The Puzzle Game' (Universal) $1.99 => Free

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 01-21-2015 at 01:58 AM.
01-21-2015, 11:32 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
FREE again!

If I could edit title headlines I'd change it from



to
It's really not the best name change. Hard to even search for it on AppStore because of all the card games and other games with 'Hearts' in the title. Just sayin.

It is a good game though, thanks CygnetSeven for explaining it to me before with your review. Otherwise I would have deleted it back then but it hasn't left my ipad since I learned what the heck was even going on
01-21-2015, 11:35 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamseamonster View Post
It's really not the best name change. Hard to even search for it on AppStore because of all the card games and other games with 'Hearts' in the title. Just sayin.

It is a good game though, thanks CygnetSeven for explaining it to me before with your review. Otherwise I would have deleted it back then but it hasn't left my ipad since I learned what the heck was even going on
No prob Monster, it really is a hidden gem. Glad I helped you appreciate it. Thanks.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80