★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Reached #45 in the US on Android Strategy Games!!!
Top 100 in 45 countries!!!
Ranked in 98 countries!!!
"Top Choice!" - Appcrawlr
"I got sent to an existential crisis...an amazingly smart mobile game" - gamenomnom

The dreaded Beast is loose and it's up to you and your civilization to destroy it! The Monolith reigns over and inspires your people as they climb out of the Stone Age into modern times from sticks and rocks to tanks and missiles.

As the ruler of your empire, lead your people and wield your trusty blade as you tap, tap, tap your way to victory!

Features:
- Highly addictive game play based on the popular web game!
- 8 ages and dozens of upgrades from the Stone Age to the Nuclear Age!
- Over 30 unit types from Cavemen to Stealth Bombers to attack the Beast for you!
- 8 different swords from Wood to Radioactive for you to wield!
- Over 100 achievements to strive for!
- Watch your civilization grow as you upgrade its technology!
- Watch the Beast evolve as you rain down damage!
- And more ages, units, and upgrades with updates incoming!

Warm up your tapping finger and praise the Monolith!

Heroes Are HERE!!!
11-08-2014, 09:37 AM
It's a clicker.

Clickclickclickclickclickclickc

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-08-2014 at 09:43 PM.

11-08-2014, 11:55 AM
I would love this if this was premium. Kubrick wouldve been proud too. But not like this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-08-2014, 11:57 AM
Wish this was premium also but looks so cool I'm downloading it anyways
11-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Couldnt resist the Monolith's call. I had to download it and...

Im addicted. Better than Bitcoin Billionaire IMO, coz there's no ads, and the IAP isnt needed. I've already completed the game twice, resetting each time to get free IAP currency and still keep some of the progress just like how Game+ work.

Mindless fun that's totally free... Unlike Bitcoin Billionaire's ad-flood.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-08-2014, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Kubrick wouldve been proud too.
We mustn't forget Arthur C. Clarke
11-10-2014, 07:44 AM
To be honest? It's fun haha

You get the ball going by clicking away but eventually you don't have to click. The graphics are sweet and the premise is entertaining. I don't know. I keep going back to it to check it out! I didn't think I would dig it but I do. All I can say is try it out.... It's pleasantly surprising
11-11-2014, 03:43 PM
How to Access Army Units

Hello, all! frisbee10461 here!

I also love this game. I have only one question, and am playing this on the iPad.

On the Army page, it displays only the first five types of items I bought. How do I see the other remaining items (to upgrade them)? There is no scroll bar or way to see beyond the first five items.

Addendum: Never mind. I saw it but it is not easy to see. As a suggestion,the scroll bar should appear in yellow [to stand out] and there should be the arrow buttons that a user can click on to scroll up or down.

Thanks,
frisbee10461

Beast Quest: 31/35 Quests Completed
AdVenture Capitalist: Trillionaire

Last edited by frisbee10461; 11-11-2014 at 03:50 PM.
11-12-2014, 05:05 AM
Very nice. Can you make it so that clicks per second continue to accumulate while the app is closed? It would be a huge incentive to reopen the game later.
11-12-2014, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by honkskillet View Post
Very nice. Can you make it so that clicks per second continue to accumulate while the app is closed? It would be a huge incentive to reopen the game later.
They try to sell this feature (15mins when app closed) for lots of real money in the ingame shop..