★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ren TieMin
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Run this game by tap on the screen.
You can get a high score by overcome the obstacles.
11-08-2014, 09:48 PM
1st of all, I never heard of a fat ninja before. Maybe he got fat because he was so pro at stealing cheeseburgers from the local McDonald's.

2nd of all, why is his body blue, and why is his head red? It's probably because he was born as a blueberry but then his head became red from staying in the sun too long.

3rd of all, why is he only wearing a black banana hammock? Well... at least he's wearing something down there and his peter won't be chapped by the cold wind.

4th of all, how is his fat ass jumping so high? He must've learned some secret magical ninja art technique. If he wanted to, he could be a pro at basketball and then have his own shoes which will probably be called 'Fat Ass Ninja Flights'. For the obese children, yo.

And just for teh lulz, keep going back and forth between the 2nd and 3rd screenshots. Yippee!

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-09-2014 at 11:48 AM.
11-08-2014, 11:39 PM
Following is the review I left at ITunes:

This game is so stupid; but I can't stop playing! LOL
And I mean; stupid in a good way.
I know it's supposed to be a ninja, but, when I play, I see a grown man in a onesie! LOL
Obviously it's a high score chaser, runner, and jumper.
Controls are more then simple. Fat ninja starts running. You tap anywhere on the screen ( good news for lefties and righties!) and fat ninja jumps. If you need for fat ninja to come down to the ground sooner then 'game gravity' allows, then you tap again.
That's where the challenge of the game comes in. Having to jump pillar to pillar over empty spaces is obvious. Not so obvious... Is figuring out when you have to be on the ground faster (or not) in order to jump the oncoming obstacle.Well, oncoming wall, actually. You might get quite used to smacking into walls before you get better! he he.
There's a little bit of uniqueness to this game which gives it an addictive quality. Kind of like a bag of chips. They all look the same, but don't be surprized to see that one unique potato chip in the shape of something unusual and since you can't stop at one chip, you will most likely eat it before anyone else sees it! And; you'll keep eating the rest of them.
No wonder the ninja is so fat!! LOL
Fun and simple. A nice challenging time waster.

Last edited by Lavender; 11-08-2014 at 11:46 PM.
11-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
Following is the review I left at ITunes:

This game is so stupid; but I can't stop playing! LOL
And I mean; stupid in a good way.
I know it's supposed to be a ninja, but, when I play, I see a grown man in a onesie! LOL
Obviously it's a high score chaser, runner, and jumper.
Controls are more then simple. Fat ninja starts running. You tap anywhere on the screen ( good news for lefties and righties!) and fat ninja jumps. If you need for fat ninja to come down to the ground sooner then 'game gravity' allows, then you tap again.
That's where the challenge of the game comes in. Having to jump pillar to pillar over empty spaces is obvious. Not so obvious... Is figuring out when you have to be on the ground faster (or not) in order to jump the oncoming obstacle.Well, oncoming wall, actually. You might get quite used to smacking into walls before you get better! he he.
There's a little bit of uniqueness to this game which gives it an addictive quality. Kind of like a bag of chips. They all look the same, but don't be surprized to see that one unique potato chip in the shape of something unusual and since you can't stop at one chip, you will most likely eat it before anyone else sees it! And; you'll keep eating the rest of them.
No wonder the ninja is so fat!! LOL
Fun and simple. A nice challenging time waster.
Haha, good review.

Maybe I'll try it out later.