★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Rhett Stinson
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 8.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fun and Simple. Collect the coloured dots.

ttehr's comments:
Looking for some feedback on my first game.

11-10-2014, 05:41 AM
Intelligent design. I like the fact that once your colour wheel gets too large it automatically shrinks down.

A few requests to make this game better (imo):

1. have an option to increase touch sensitivity.
2. have the replay button appear right away when the game is over. I know it's only 1-2 seconds but I'm ready to play again and the wait kills me.
3. Make the white "death-dots" a little different in look from the rest. I say this because sometimes it gets hard to distinguish between them and coloured dots... (probably what you were going for). I'd say put 5 or 6 spikes on the white dots to make them look more like mines.

Also, general question - your game is free, it's fun to play, but I didn't notice even a hint of ads anywhere. You could probably put them at the bottom of the screen (portrait mode) and passively generate revenue?? your call. Good job with the game.
11-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thanks for the feedback!

1. Can you clarify what you mean by "increase touch sensitivity"?

2. Replay has a delay as that is where the banner ads are to appear. (still waiting for everything to go through with apple). That being said I am considering speeding it up a bit.

3. You are correct part of the design strategy is to have the good/bad dots distinguishable but not too distinguishable. I don like the spike idea though and will consider it for future updates.

Thanks again!