★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mudloop
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Yikes! The neighbourhood has gone to hell. Literally.

Demons, sewer creepers, robots, giant spiders and other minions of evil have emerged from the depths of hell, and have taken over the streets that were once the home of Peanut the cat. Luckily he has his trusty skateboard to aid him in escaping this apocalyptic nightmare.

Features :
- Awesome pixel art graphics
- Easy to learn yet challenging
- Endless gameplay means endless fun
- Catchy chiptunes soundtrack
- Many obstacles to overcome

How to play :
- Tap to go forward
- Stop tapping to halt
- Don't die

Mudloop's comments:

Yikes! The neighbourhood has gone to hell. Literally.

Demons, sewer creepers, robots, giant spiders and other minions of evil have emerged from the depths of hell, and have taken over the streets that were once the home of Peanut the cat. Luckily he has his trusty skateboard to aid him in escaping this apocalyptic nightmare.

There is also a premium version available, for people who hate ads and IAP : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bye-bye-kitty-premium-edition/id933651463

The gameplay mechanic couldn't be more simple, but the game is quite challenging.

Pixel art by the legendary El Sato.

Looking forward to your impressions!
11-09-2014, 10:10 AM
I am glad to see this app out! I hope the kitty is doing well, I'll download it right away

11-09-2014, 10:17 AM
This is a fun little diversion
11-17-2014, 01:51 PM
I just submitted an update that includes some Game Center achievements and minor bugfixes.
11-21-2014, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudloop View Post
I just submitted an update that includes some Game Center achievements and minor bugfixes.
And it's live today! Thanks Mudloop!
11-23-2014, 01:54 PM
I just set the premium edition of Bye Bye Kitty to free for a limited time. Get it while it's hot!

(It might take a few hours before the price has changed).
03-12-2015, 09:54 PM
I got a promo code earlier, thank you!!!
This is a one touch masterpiece with a large variety of fun challenging obstacles that keeps the game fresh after every play. Highly recommended to anyone even hard-core gamers. This is a perfect high scoring game when you have just a bit of time to kill. I love it!!!
05-26-2015, 11:41 PM
Free right now! Highly recommended for a good one touch time waster high score game.