★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! GET IT NOW UNTIL THE PRICE IS BACK TO NORMAL! Experience pure hockey fun with fast paced gameplay, an astonishing atmosphere, stunning smooth animations, simple controls, insane action and tons of replay value. Choose your favorite hockey team and rank up while playing various seasons, cups or simple dominate in a quick game or a open air classic mode. Play with or without Icing and Offside rules for real arcade fun. Decide whether you want full control over your players with manual running and shoot timing or use the automatic running mode where you have control over precise pass timing and watch your players body-check your opponents. Choose your favorite hockey team from more than 46 different skilled national and international teams and lead them to glory!

FEATURES
Bone-breaking body-checks
Quick Game and Training Mode
Different season modes: Short Season, Long Season, World Cup, Djinnworks Cup, Westcoast Cup, Eastcoast Cup
Bonus Open Air Classic game
46 National and International hockey teams to choose from
Various ice rinks and configurable game time
4 difficulty levels for longterm motivation (easy, medium, hard, pro)
Choose to play with or without Icing and Offside rules.
Simple yet powerful touch controls with timing control
Automatic or Manual Running
Match statistics
Smooth animations with 60 frames per second
Compete with your friends with the integrated world ranking leaderboard
Various achievements to unlock
MOGA and MFI Game Controller support

Video Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wt7HzDlKUY

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible!
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

heikPhone's comments:
Hi,
we have released a new game today: Stickman Ice Hockey!
It's the newest part of our Stickman Sports series and we hope you like it

Have fun!
11-10-2014, 05:04 AM
As NHL 2K isn't available on the iTunes Taiwan or Japan, this is my only way to play IceHockey on IOS, instant buy ^^

11-10-2014, 05:36 AM
Great little game, for a dollar you won't be disappointed. Controls are fine (a bit heavy but good), all the NHL teams are there (not real names but that's fine to me) and there are tons of game modes (one unlockable through IAP), but two things come to my mind, first is the game speed, the players are too slow, I am not too sure if it will be faster if I change the difficulty, but I really hope that will be fixed, and the second one is that it's really hard to see who has the puck, there should be a small marker on or under the player who has it as I often shout instead of body checking, I had something like 4 or 5 icing in a row because I didn't know I had the puck. Otherwise it's good, maybe adding foul would be great (with penalties) as for exemple if you check the goalkeeper, also a penalty shout out mode would be really cool.
11-10-2014, 05:59 AM
Picked this up last night. It's really good. Well worth the buck.
11-10-2014, 06:04 AM
Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstout View Post
Great little game, for a dollar you won't be disappointed. Controls are fine (a bit heavy but good), all the NHL teams are there (not real names but that's fine to me) and there are tons of game modes (one unlockable through IAP), but two things come to my mind, first is the game speed, the players are too slow, I am not too sure if it will be faster if I change the difficulty, but I really hope that will be fixed, and the second one is that it's really hard to see who has the puck, there should be a small marker on or under the player who has it as I often shout instead of body checking, I had something like 4 or 5 icing in a row because I didn't know I had the puck. Otherwise it's good, maybe adding foul would be great (with penalties) as for exemple if you check the goalkeeper, also a penalty shout out mode would be really cool.
Thank you for the feedback. The player speed will increase with higher difficulties. Regarding the visibility of the puck, we thought already about adding a marker, but in the end it is also very hard to follow the puck in a real Hockey game. Maybe we will bring the marker with an update. Fouls, penalties... noted !
11-10-2014, 06:37 AM
Really good game

However, for someone like me who suck at hockey games, i'd love a feature where if you hold down the check button the selected player automatically runs toward the opponent carrying the puck
11-10-2014, 10:26 AM
This is very fun! Basic stickman hockey, with 2 different colors and team statistics! I didn't know almost anything about hockey, but that's no problem because there is a"no rules" option". Great controls, and difficulty levels! Well done! Certainly deserves a $!
11-10-2014, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Picked this up last night. It's really good. Well worth the buck.
Really a no-brainer for me, as the basketball one is bad-ass! Grabbing this now!
11-10-2014, 12:50 PM
The basketball stickman was a lot of fun but i think the sport of hockey may be the best
Stickman sport to me it just seems like it will fit. Can't wait to play it.
Stickman Football? I would jam it.
11-10-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm pretty sure they goofed up the stats between the Rangers and the islanders. They have the islanders with some of the best stats in the game, while the Rangers are average.