★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Dream Catchers: The Beginning is on SALE ($4.99 -> $.99; $6.99 -> $1.99)

11-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Dream Catchers: The Beginning is on SALE ($4.99 -> $.99; $6.99 -> $1.99)

Weekly SALE! Dream Catchers: The Beginning is up to 80% off on iOS!

Consider yourself an experienced puzzle solver? Then try your hand at this hidden object masterpiece full of challenging puzzles, brain-teasing riddles and nerve-wracking quests! Starting today through November 16th, this eerie and immersive adventure is available for as low as 99¢ on iPad and iPhone. Plunge into a young girl’s nightmares and help make her tormented dreams peaceful once again!

Learn more about this incredible deal here!

11-10-2014, 03:11 PM
I love g5, I have like most of your games for free and never even played any one of them. Idk they look boring.
11-10-2014, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdmd View Post
I love g5, I have like most of your games for free and never even played any one of them. Idk they look boring.
G5 makes a number of excellent games. Their Hidden Object Games are some of the best out there and they have had some top notch time management games as well. Looking at some screen shots and saying it looks boring is about the same as people looking at book covers and deciding if they think the book will be good.

Try the games, play them for at least 30 min to an hour and then make you can make some useful comments. If they are boring, then why are they boring. No one is helped by a simple statement of someone not liking something. It is the why that is important.

G5 - thanks for the sale. I'll be picking this one up!

For those that don't like IAP the full version (iPad) is available here

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer

Last edited by pluto6; 11-10-2014 at 04:46 PM.
11-10-2014, 06:51 PM
Way to go Pluto. Couldn't have worded better.
G5 games are usually excellent games that rival even Big Fish who make similar type games.
Appreciate the discount G5!!!!