★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FROM THE CREATORS OF : THE IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLE comes 2020!

#EyeTestChallenge now trending in many countries.

Have you taken the #EyeTestChallenge?

Is your vision 20/20?
If You score below 20 you FAIL.
Nominate your friends on Facebook,Twitter to #EyeTestChallenge and see how much they Score.

Challenge is simple: Tap the Odd Colored Tile.But its easier said than done,as the number of tile increases and the color difference decreases gradually.

Go test your Eye-Q.
If you get past a score of 40,your vision is awesome.

cos2v's comments:

Description: Challenge is simple: Tap the Odd Colored Tile.But its easier said than done,as the number of tile increases and the color difference decreases gradually.

Go test your Eye-Q.
If you get past a score of 30,your vision is awesome.

Youtube link | Pop Up
11-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Hi, the app looks great. What is missing for me, is that I don't know if this test was validated by an optometrist and therefore has medicinal value? Or is it more of a game?

TourPal worldwide travel guide app, with voice tours,maps, tips & more. Now 100% Free - app download link
11-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronica.m View Post
Hi, the app looks great. What is missing for me, is that I don't know if this test was validated by an optometrist and therefore has medicinal value? Or is it more of a game?
Its more of a game.The Scores must not taken for medical purpose.However,It is found that one with a better vision scores more in the game.The game is more fun when you challenge your friends and compete with their scores.