★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The World II Hunting BOSS - $1.99 ----> $.99

11-11-2014, 11:59 AM
The World II Hunting BOSS - $1.99 ----> $.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-world-ii-hunting-boss/id933462805?mt=8
11-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Aw already. Well if anyone wants to get it get it now. It's no customization or anything but it's probably better then the free 2 play online version coming in December

im a rpg loving kind of guy
11-13-2014, 05:16 PM
Haven't heard about this game, but the reviews seem positive, but had things like "can't wait for full release," "Game looks like it's still in development," "Translate for English." Idk, I've already spent a lot of money on some games like this and ended up deleting it over the years. Still looks good though, and no IAP which is a major plus. Wish there were more reviews or any critic reviews
11-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyg3 View Post
Haven't heard about this game, but the reviews seem positive, but had things like "can't wait for full release," "Game looks like it's still in development," "Translate for English." Idk, I've already spent a lot of money on some games like this and ended up deleting it over the years. Still looks good though, and no IAP which is a major plus. Wish there were more reviews or any critic reviews
Bro it's a dollar. How much content do you expect? It's not like you're paying for a console game or something.
11-13-2014, 09:08 PM
When u are selling a game u should start with the lower price and then add to wait a week later.
This way you will get more buyers on the first week, and u will make your game popular. So the next weak when buyers had tease their freind with their game, you will get more interested buyers who are ok with spending more money on the same game. That's how I am going to market my games.
Think about how many people would buy the game if it started at .99$
And now the price cut make me dout of the value of the game
11-16-2014, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madreviewer View Post
When u are selling a game u should start with the lower price and then add to wait a week later.
This way you will get more buyers on the first week, and u will make your game popular. So the next weak when buyers had tease their freind with their game, you will get more interested buyers who are ok with spending more money on the same game. That's how I am going to market my games.
Think about how many people would buy the game if it started at .99$
And now the price cut make me dout of the value of the game
Unless you've actually done that and became successful with it, you cant tell devs how to sell their games.