★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Alien scum are invading earth one last time! A group of unlikely heroes are set out to save the world once and for all! From the creators of League of Evil and Devious Dungeon comes Ravenous Games' newest title: Random Heroes 3!

FEATURES
- Refined gameplay
- Over 75 levels
- Over 25 weapons and 25 characters
- Unique abilities
- Upgrade system
- Collectable stars and crystal skulls
- Large maps with hidden areas
- GameCenter Achievements
- Universal and retina enabled
- Widescreen support
- iCloud Save Game

killercow's comments:


11-12-2014, 07:29 AM
#2
Game Impressions


11-12-2014, 07:59 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,932
I have not played Random Heroes so I have a couple of questions. Do you control your character or does it auto-run? Do you have control over the weapons or is it auto-fire.
Auto-run games are a deal breaker for me and I can't play them because it's so annoying same with auto-fire.
11-12-2014, 08:22 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I have not played Random Heroes so I have a couple of questions. Do you control your character or does it auto-run? Do you have control over the weapons or is it auto-fire.
Auto-run games are a deal breaker for me and I can't play them because it's so annoying same with auto-fire.
You can see how it plays in the video above. None of the Random Heroes games autorun, they're true platformers.
11-12-2014, 09:41 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2014
Location: Eos
Posts: 1,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
You can see how it plays in the video above. None of the Random Heroes games autorun, they're true platformers.
Thanks so much! I now have a new platformer to try out!
11-12-2014, 09:50 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2010
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 3,193
The Random Heroes games are my favorite from Ravenous Games, I can't wait to buy this one tonight and see what fun new stuff they've put in this gem.
11-12-2014, 10:32 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: The Kᴉll Switch
Posts: 7,324
Seeing a Ravenous game release is the same feeling I had as a child walking into a candy store. Cant wait till 10 o'clock! My only instabuy of the day (so far). Thanks Ravenous and Killer for the post!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-12-2014, 10:58 AM
#8
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Seeing a Ravenous game release is the same feeling I had as a child walking into a candy store. Cant wait till 10 o'clock! My only instabuy of the day (so far). Thanks Ravenous and Killer for the post!
Really? I am getting burnt out on these.
11-12-2014, 11:43 AM
#9
Joined: Sep 2012
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 986
The one game I seriously want tonight...this one, is just about the only one on the "out tonight" list that hasn't already been released in US.....flip the switch already
11-12-2014, 11:48 AM
#10
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3,625
Playing Vainglory and got the Monument Valley update and will also be picking this up. Actually haven't tried the Random Heroes games but I did play Devious Dungeon and liked that.