★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You, Bishop Cloudcity Are Now In Control Of The Worlds Customs! Are You Going To Get Revenge For All The Hassles You've Gone Through With Customs? Or Will You Be More Sympathetic? The Choice Is Yours!

You Take Control Of A Man Seeking Redemption After A Major Blunder. Since You Brought Upon The Scourge Of Aliens Seeking Out Earth, You Are Now Given The Job Of Global Customs. Compare Information That You Are Given To The Details Given From The Aliens To Verify Their Entry.

** FEATURES **

- Dynamic Universe
- Discover New Species
- Memorization Gameplay
- Unique, Quirky Story
- Depth
- Space Battles!

Let Us Know What You Think! Throw us a review to help us out, that would be fantastic.

killercow's comments:

Space Customs

Dustin Kaban
Genres: Games Adventure Simulation
$2.59 NZD

Quote:
You, Bishop Cloudcity Are Now In Control Of The Worlds Customs! Are You Going To Get Revenge For All The Hassles You've Gone Through With Customs? Or Will You Be More Sympathetic? The Choice Is Yours!

You Take Control Of A Man Seeking Redemption After A Major Blunder. Since You Brought Upon The Scourge Of Aliens Seeking Out Earth, You Are Now Given The Job Of Global Customs. Compare Information That You Are Given To The Details Given From The Aliens To Verify Their Entry.

** FEATURES **

- Dynamic Universe
- Discover New Species
- Memorization Gameplay
- Unique, Quirky Story
- Depth
- Space Battles!

Let Us Know What You Think! Throw us a review to help us out, that would be fantastic.

Supported Devices:
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 43MB

11-12-2014, 09:00 PM
Sounds a lot like "Papers Please"?

11-12-2014, 09:11 PM
Interesting and different game I like that.
11-13-2014, 12:15 AM
Love Papers Please. Bought this. Will report back.
11-13-2014, 12:38 AM
So far, it's a little dull. You rotate a platform around a planet by tapping left/right buttons up to three times in a row for three different rotation speeds.

Things fly towards the planet, but the pace is pretty slow and I've been at it for a few minutes. I'm getting one or two things every few seconds.

You catch them, and they have two qualities: a flag and a number. If they don't match both (you have a guidebook) you reject them. Get too many wrong and you get an F, I guess (it keeps a running grade). It seems like it's an endless game.

I don't see any of the elements that made Papers Please great, such as the addition of new rules or the desk-management of your guidebooks. About the only challenge is that because the screen is rectangular, you have a lot less notice from things entering on the short axis.

There's a free version on the App Store. I recommend starting there.
11-13-2014, 02:40 AM
They're using the same space background that the Rogue Vertex series has used since 2008. Funny coincidence.
11-13-2014, 02:24 PM
Game Impressions

11-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Beyond the challenge not really evolving, it doesn't even track your best results. Cute start of a concept but not complete.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews