★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Splash Canyons is a unique and awe inspiring puzzle game. Watch in amazement as you mix brightly colored liquids into deep canyon pools.

Despite sounding easy, this gets harder in every level. Weave the water around and through obstacles like rocks, glass, wind, and more as you solve these beautiful puzzles.

Each level is hand crafted to perfection to give you the ultimate puzzle solving experience. What might be most mesmerizing is the liquid, beautifully rendered and simulated with a real time physics engine, for maximum fun and realism.

NOTE: The crystal world pictured in the screenshots is available via in-app purchase.

killercow's comments:

Splash Canyons

Clint Wilde
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Puzzle
Free

Quote:
Splash Canyons is a unique and awe inspiring puzzle game. Watch as you mix brightly colored liquids into deep canyon pools.

Despite sounding easy, this gets harder in every level. Weave the water around and through obstacles like rocks, glass, wind, and more as you solve these beautiful puzzles.

Each level is hand crafted to perfection to give you the ultimate puzzle solving experience. What might be most mesmerizing is the liquid, beautifully rendered and simulated with a real time physics engine, for maximum fun and realism.

Note: The crystal world pictured in the screenshots is available via in-app purchase.

Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 48.1MB

11-13-2014, 01:28 AM
Not available in the US store.

11-13-2014, 11:13 PM
I am the developer of this game. It will be available on November 20 worldwide. It is currently only available in New Zealand.

Thank you for your understanding.
11-14-2014, 02:06 PM
You can also follow my twitter @liquidsunlabs for more information.

Thanks!

Want to play a sweet liquid physics based game?

Check it out here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=247844
11-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Game Impressions

11-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Thanks for making that video Sanuku! What do you think about Splash Canyons?
11-16-2014, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Sunshine Labs View Post
Thanks for making that video Sanuku! What do you think about Splash Canyons?
Pretty solid. Here and there a tiny bug where the screen is flashing white as in the video on an iPad Air 2 on the later Levels (of the free one) but besides that it`s pretty decent.

- Kinda was suprised that there were no Ads between the Levels so you could probably add those and then add to the Level-Pack an "Ads will get removed too with buying the Level Pack".

- Something like a small Preview of what someone would get if he would buy the Level Pack would be kinda great since clicking on the Buy Button kinda let it be a mystery how the Levels might look like if someone is as lazy as me and not taking any Screenshot on the iTunes Store serious sometimes and instead just click on the Download Button.
11-16-2014, 10:01 AM
Looks interesting! This is my kind of game, a mix of Hungry Turtle and "liquidy" games
I hope there are plans to add achievements and leaderboards soon, though. This type of game really needs that (and it helps in marketing this game automatically)
11-17-2014, 11:56 PM
Thanks Sanuku and saosijs for the comments! I hope you will enjoy it when you get a chance to download it.
11-20-2014, 01:51 PM
The game is now out worldwide! You can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splash-canyons/id865685473?mt=8&uo=4

It is also FREE so you have nothing to lose...not that you would anyway.