★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Turkey Farm Simulator - Ezone.com

11-12-2014, 07:31 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to ezone
Turkey Farm Simulator - Ezone.com

Calling all beta testers!! Who would like to help test what will be 'the most realistic turkey farm simulator in the app store'?!

WARNING: You will

1. get covered in manure
2. be abused by an old lady
3. chop thousands of turkeys
4. squeeze coins out of chickens

If this still sounds like fun, and you have iOS8 and an iTunes account, please post here with games you have tested and PM me your iTunes email (we are using the new Apple TestFlight which makes loading new builds really easy.)

Looking forward to working with you all! Cheers!

Simon Edis Game Developer @ Ezone.com: Twitter, Game Blog

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
11-12-2014, 07:58 PM
Thanks everyone that's joined the beta - there's still room for a few more. Either PM me, or send a request to support@ezone.com

Here's another screen to get you excited:

Diver Dash: iTunes Download (Free) | Official Video | TA Forum Thread | PressKit
11-17-2014, 11:24 PM
We've changed the name to give the game a bit more life after Thanksgiving and gone back to our App Store roots (Crazy Mouth, Crazy Lighter, etc). The new game is now Crazy Farming

We've submitted it to iTunes, so hopefully it will be out early next week. It will be free, no IAP and have banner ads between levels (but no full-screen or video ads). It's turned out to be a good high score chaser - my best is ~600, but my son scored over 4000!!

11-18-2014, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezone View Post
We've changed the name to give the game a bit more life after Thanksgiving and gone back to our App Store roots (Crazy Mouth, Crazy Lighter, etc). The new game is now Crazy Farming

We've submitted it to iTunes, so hopefully it will be out early next week. It will be free, no IAP and have banner ads between levels (but no full-screen or video ads). It's turned out to be a good high score chaser - my best is ~600, but my son scored over 4000!!
I've been beta testing this one and it's classic ezone gameplay. This one will keep introducing new elements to aid you in your quest for chopping turkeys-scoring. Even in beta the game has played flawlessly.
11-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I've been beta testing this one and it's classic ezone gameplay. This one will keep introducing new elements to aid you in your quest for chopping turkeys-scoring. Even in beta the game has played flawlessly.
Good to hear Rich! The game has been submitted to Apple, so will hopefully be approved for a release next week. In the meantime, here's the brand new game trailer to check out:

11-25-2014, 07:57 PM
It's out!! See if you can beat me on the leaderboards!