★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Mediawork
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 65.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: New gun shooting game! Gun Shot Champion

The best gun game

The best shoot game that will satisfy you Gun Shot Champion

Let's break the various glass target!

Try a variety of gun upgrades

Let's raise the high score is allowed to hit bombs that appear on the screen, bullet, to x2 goal

(revolver colt cobra gun, revolver colt python gun, revolver colt saa gun, revolver colt anaconda gun)

Let's raise higher, with a gun with a variety of features that have been enhanced score

Fight with gun NPC gun in four tournaments, and compete with other players around the world!

Try shooting challenge the world champion in each tournament

The season consists of five rounds for each 100 per tournament.

Blow the stress on realistic gun fire and breaking glass sound

You need to concentrate in order to get a high score and bullseye hit combo.

If you like shooting, sniper, gun games, you can not miss the Gun Shot Champion

Eli's comments:

GUN SHOT CHAMPION

Mediawork
Genres: Games Sports Simulation Sports
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
New gun shooting game! Gun Shot Champion

The best gun game

The best shoot game that will satisfy you Gun Shot Champion

Let's break the various glass target!

Try a variety of gun upgrades

Let's raise the high score is allowed to hit bombs that appear on the screen, bullet, to x2 goal

(revolver colt cobra gun, revolver colt python gun, revolver colt saa gun, revolver colt anaconda gun)

Let's raise higher, with a gun with a variety of features that have been enhanced score

Fight with gun NPC gun in four tournaments, and compete with other players around the world!

Try shooting challenge the world champion in each tournament

The season consists of five rounds for each 100 per tournament.

Blow the stress on realistic gun fire and breaking glass sound

You need to concentrate in order to get a high score and bullseye hit combo.

If you like shooting, sniper, gun games, you can not miss the Gun Shot Champion












Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone4
  • iPad3G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPodTouchThirdGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadWifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 4.3

Download Size: 57.1MB

11-12-2014, 09:04 AM
#2
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: England
Posts: 10,656
Cant believe no one from their QA department didnt spot the typo for Amateur

Embarassing

11-12-2014, 12:41 PM
#3
Joined: Apr 2010
Location: California, USA
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cant believe no one from their QA department didnt spot the typo for Amateur

Embarassing
True, but I see that all the time!
However, always love me some glass breakin'!!! Downloading it.
11-12-2014, 03:13 PM
#4
Game Impressions

11-12-2014, 03:39 PM
#5
I'm loving the controls on this fun little arcade shooter. I may even do some IAP to support this dev.
11-12-2014, 04:33 PM
#6
^ Cool, Rich. I'll have to try this out later

Ha, NM, it's out now! Duh
11-12-2014, 07:05 PM
#7
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cant believe no one from their QA department didnt spot the typo for Amateur

Embarassing
Looks fawn to me! Time for some shootin!!!
11-12-2014, 07:12 PM
#8
This is really pretty sweet. The aiming controls are very smooth and the game itself is very fun and satisfying.

The IAP prices are through the roof but if you're happy using your default pistol it's not necessary. I'm always so tempted to buy them though. The $2 one isn't enough to buy the next best gun of course. You'd have to go with the $9.99 one and that's not happening.

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 11-12-2014 at 08:42 PM.
11-12-2014, 09:58 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,006
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cant believe no one from their QA department didnt spot the typo for Amateur

Embarassing
Or the entire English translation.....Let's do.....better grammar lol
11-12-2014, 10:05 PM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
This is really pretty sweet. The aiming controls are very smooth and the game itself is very fun and satisfying.

The IAP prices are through the roof but if you're happy using your default pistol it's not necessary. I'm always so tempted to buy them though. The $2 one isn't enough to buy the next best gun of course. You'd have to go with the $9.99 one and that's not happening.
Ok, I'll just go with the $2 one. But yeah, this is staying on my device for awhile