★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is probably the funniest cab that you ever take!

Your goal is very simple! Text the answer as fast as you can for the annoying taxi driver, or he will kick you out of the cab!

Features:

- Fun stories!
- Challenging gameplay with texting fun!
- Unlock more crazy cab during your progress!
- Compare your score with friends via Game Center or Facebook.
- iOS 8 Smart Keyboard is supported, your texting skill will become even more crazy with much faster speed!
- Wonderful pixel art & retro music!
- Tons of achievements!

BE WARNED: By completing this game, you're mastered your modile keyboard. From that moment on, texting is as simple as breathing.

antony.thai's comments:

Annoying Cab

Pine Entertainment
Genres: Games Family Educational
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Free


Quote:
This is probably the funniest cab that you ever take!

Your goal is very simple! Text the answer as fast as you can for the annoying taxi driver, or he will kick you out of the cab!

Features:

- Fun stories!
- Challenging gameplay with texting fun!
- Unlock more crazy cab during your progress!
- Compare your score with friends via Game Center or Facebook.
- iOS 8 Smart Keyboard is supported, your texting skill will become even more crazy with much faster speed!
- Wonderful pixel art & retro music!
- Tons of achievements!

BE WARNED: By completing this game, you're mastered your modile keyboard. From that moment on, texting is as simple as breathing.








Supported Devices:
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPodTouchourthGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini
  • iPad23G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone4S

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.1

Download Size: 13.3MB

11-12-2014, 09:07 AM
#2
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
There're few more hours to make it ready for people in US and some other sides. If anyone want to try it now! Just tell me! I will be sending you since I have some codes in hand right now.

Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)

11-12-2014, 09:09 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2010
Location: The last time zone for iOS game releases :(
Posts: 1,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
There're few more hours to make it ready for people in US and some other sides. If anyone want to try it now! Just tell me! I will be sending you since I have some codes in hand right now.

Antony
This looks pretty fun, yeah, got another 14 hours to go
11-12-2014, 09:18 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: planet iphone/ipad
Posts: 1,375
Im in.......in 10 hours

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
11-12-2014, 09:32 AM
#5
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
This looks pretty fun, yeah, got another 14 hours to go
Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
Im in.......in 10 hours
you won't be waiting that long anymore!

Please be warned: This game is yet supporting the iPad since we still can't make it great in iPad keyboard, that why the iPad/Universal version will be coming later if we can deal with it.

Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-12-2014, 09:34 AM
#6
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
I really couldn't see this in the Appstore today, I know they've been having server issues though so that could be why. Always love seeing a new game from you guys!
11-12-2014, 09:39 AM
#7
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Posts: 2,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I really couldn't see this in the Appstore today, I know they've been having server issues though so that could be why. Always love seeing a new game from you guys!
Yes, I was in a little worry since I didn't see it by that time. Network issue is always a problem in my country...

I really love to have you on our side, this time is a little idea on how to help people to improve their texting skill as a "gaming" way. It works actually great with most of peoples that I've tried to introduce this to them (the candidates was only the ones that bad with fast typing).

Antony

Ell Tee
(aka. Antony)
11-12-2014, 09:48 AM
#8
Joined: Oct 2013
Location: Norwich, England
Posts: 4,596
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
Yes, I was in a little worry since I didn't see it by that time. Network issue is always a problem in my country...

I really love to have you on our side, this time is a little idea on how to help people to improve their texting skill as a "gaming" way. It works actually great with most of peoples that I've tried to introduce this to them (the candidates was only the ones that bad with fast typing).

Antony
Well I love games like Typing of the Dead so I'm definitely giving this one a go! I don't really post here any more though so you'd probably be best off PMing Killercow, Andy or GamingVideo as they're great with posting the indie titles. Good luck with this one guys
11-12-2014, 09:52 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by antony.thai View Post
There're few more hours to make it ready for people in US and some other sides. If anyone want to try it now! Just tell me! I will be sending you since I have some codes in hand right now.

Antony
Am I on time to try it now? Looks great.
11-12-2014, 09:52 AM
#10
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 5,244
Looks Cool, will check it out!