★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fly, bounce, dive and dash your way through geometry!

Are you ready for the challenge? Test your skills on this almost impossible game!

Game Features:
8 Unique endless procedurally-generated worlds
Unlock avatars, colors and trails to customize your character!
Challenge your friends with Game Center Leaderboards!
One-touch responsive controls
No Wifi or Internet connection? Don't worry, you can play offline!
Full HD graphics
Super-optimized performance
Lots of achievements and secrets to reveal
Checkpoint system to keep the challenge up
Amazing music from top artists such as Waterflame, DJVI or Forever Bound

ob1cat's comments:

11-12-2014, 01:32 PM

I would love to hear your feedback guys, whatever it is

12-10-2014, 05:56 PM
Version 1.1

Big 1.1 Update is finally available!

Main new features are:
* New unlockable skins and colors to customize your avatar and trail
* Added in-game achievements and rewards
* Added Game Center achievements and Overall combined leaderboard
12-23-2014, 09:07 PM
While v1.2 is under review during the iTunes Christmas freeze I've decided to add some trivia about the game and the how the release is doing so far.

Dash till Puff! has been created by one guy (me ) in about 5 months (almost full time) using a framework called libGDX for development and Inkscape for the graphics.

A month and a bit after the release, the game has done great on Android (with 50k+ downloads) but it has struggled a bit on iOS.

The game has taken some ideas from Geometry Dash (it's an awesome game) but it is original in many ways and different in many others. The worlds are procedural, obstacles move, it's endless (not level based), etc...

Well, if you haven't download it yet, please do , and if you have already, thanks for playing and please let me know your question, ideas or feedback!

Last edited by ob1cat; 01-06-2015 at 07:25 PM.
01-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Update 1.2 is out with a challenging World, new achievements, new unlockables and many tweaks and improvements!

Last edited by ob1cat; 01-06-2015 at 07:26 PM.
01-06-2015, 07:32 PM
Omg! I didn't know this game was getting criminally ignored by TA. Everyone should check this game out. Basically it's like the ultimate trippy twitch game. They took about every one touch gaming mechanic and turned each mechanic into it own "endless" mode making it feel like your getting MANY games in one. I say "endless" because there is a checkpoint system which makes the game even better. I played this on the airplane and I had the best ride home ever!
01-07-2015, 10:08 AM
Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate people sharing their opinions on the game. I was starting to think this post was invisible or something!
01-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Huh..I have not heard of this game, space looks pretty cool I'm checking it out now.
01-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Cool! let me know how it goes
01-08-2015, 12:55 PM
I'm not into these twitchy type of games, but I tried this one out for the hell of it and it's actually REALLY good!! It's like 5 or so different games in one. It's a great high score chaser if your into that kind of thing. I like that there are little missions or goals to achieve in order to get different avatars and colors. Definitely worth checking out though.