★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: What would happen if a concert of a female rock band was invaded by a horde of zombies? The answer to that question can be found in this videogame which combines both, classic gameplay from the Arcade Golden Age with colorful 3D graphics.

- 20 levels filled with addictive action where you will fight all kinds of enemies, ride motorbikes, drive cars and much more.

- A terrifying story told through 300 comic strips inserted between the action sections of the game.

- Three awesome characters to choose from: Zoe, Sasha, and Crystal.

- A wide range of weapons, costumes and concept art, and loads of unlockable collectible material at the Zombie Museum.

- An OST that combines Hard Rock, Nu Metal and Alt Rock that will immerse you into a really dark and rainy urban atmosphere.

Boardumb's comments:
Pricing and Availability
Rock Zombie is available worldwide for free to let you try the first two levels. If you want to unlock the full game you only have to pay an unique in-app purchase of 2.99$. Forget microtransactions and paid progress, this game is a premium experience with a free demo of two levels.[/quote]

[quote]Device Requirements
- iPhone 5, iPad 3 or newer devices
- iOS 7 or later
- 350 MB
11-13-2014, 02:01 AM
On the TA page it says 3 GB in size. Hope they are wrong. This seems interesting, however... IPad 2 here.
11-13-2014, 04:41 AM
The size is almost 700M (689M to be specific) on my iPad with retina before unlocking the full game which I was willing to do because of the trailer and its music mostly. Unfortunatelly this game has some serious graphic issues. First of all, it's widescreen for some reason so there are black bars on top and bottom of the screen. There's something wrong with the textures as well, the main characters are flickering (for example hands, in about 2 times per second interval they're textured or black, sometimes it's happening to the whole character), also the graphics is really ugly, jagged edges, everything looks like with noise or grain effect applied. I'm dissapointed, I'm not unlocking the full game and I already deleted the app. I might wait for an update but there's a lot of worthy games this week to go for instead.

Game Center -> macplash
feel free to send me friend request
11-14-2014, 05:36 PM
The flickering disappears a few levels in, at least on my iPad. The bugs don't. Perhaps the biggest: a major glitch appears to exist in what's possibly the game's final boss battle. Instead of his pattern looping, you get to fight off slowly moving zombies forever, while he stands there, indestructible.

EDIT: Judging by the comics, this isn't the final boss, but one near the end, with a soldier that has a bloody great gun.

Last edited by CraigG; 11-14-2014 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Update