Knights & Snails - Turn-based Strategy + Puzzle + RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by zalmah, Nov 12, 2014.

1. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    #1 zalmah, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

Our Story
    Knights Digital is a developer that was born out of a broken dream. We are four friends driven by an impulse to capture your imagination and hold it hostage. Perhaps one day we'll tell you more about that broken dream, but first things first.

Our debut title, Knights & Snails, is a whimsical turn-based strategy game with cool collectible characters and a sprinkle of storytelling. We’re now at the nerve-wracking stage of where we wanna show K&S to friends and family. We'd love it if the toucharcade community wants to join us for the ride.

What we want
    We are reaching out to you because we need your feedback and input. We know the game still needs improvement, and we want to hear what you love, loathe, and what you think could be better. But most importantly, we’re reaching out 'cos we want you to have fun with our creation.

How to get started
    It’s super easy to begin testing -> simply tell us what device you want to play on via the sign-up form on our website, and within a couple of days you’ll get access to the game via TestFlight or the Google Play Store.

Game Overview
    Embark on a quest through 3 expansive realms. Explore an imaginative kingdom, full of memorable characters and possibilities as you develop your skills to uncover the truth behind the fabled Knights of the Holy Snail.

- 150+ Challenging Tournaments
    - Hilarious Knights
    - Collectable Champions
    - Quirky Story
    - Compelling Strategy

Spread the Snail love. Follow us on these networks:

2. veronica.m

veronica.m Active Member

Oct 22, 2014
    It looks awesome!! It seems that it got in one game almost all the things that I love, so I signed up for the early access. Can't wait to play.

3. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Hey Veronica, so glad to have you with us for the Early Access phase! Thanks for signing up and hope to see you ingame soon.

4. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    #4 zalmah, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. veronica.m

veronica.m Active Member

Oct 22, 2014
    Happy 2 be on board :) I decided to check the android version and was approved at the community, but now I can't download the game

6. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    beta

signed up guys! The gameplay looks extremely confusing but yet slightly intriguing by the pictures. I'd like to delve into it and see what it's all about.

Thanks

7. clarusvictoria

clarusvictoria Well-Known Member

Will follow definitely!:)

8. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    #8 zalmah, Nov 13, 2014
  9. Glenn42

Glenn42 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2012
    #9 Glenn42, Nov 13, 2014
    Looks cool! Can't wait! Signed up for early access for ios. Just waiting for my confirmation e-mail.

Update: got the email and confirmed.

Glenn

10. DezTheSpic

DezTheSpic Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2014
    Looks brilliant. Signed up and awaiting access email.

11. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Thanks for the responses, everyone! We're really excited to get your reactions on the current build :)

12. magicfreak

magicfreak Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2014
    Research /GamingSoon @AppAdvice.com
    looking forward to the release...

13. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    Thanks magicfreak! Are you interested in being an Early Access tester? We still have a bunch more slots that need to be filled (approx 20-100).

14. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    #14 zalmah, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    UPDATE: We are now sitting at about 60 testers on iOS and Android combined. We have space for about 40 additional testers this week.

If you'd like to be part of the testing phase, you can secure access here: http://knightsandsnails.com/earlyaccess.html

Thanks to everyone who's signed-up so far -> all the initial feedback has been really helpful.

15. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    #15 zalmah, Nov 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
    We are now sitting around 100 confirmed testers. A big thank you to everyone who has signed up, this really means a lot to us! We've been really overwhelmed by the response from the TouchArcade community.

I hope to start posting regular development updates on our blog and social channels, once everything is fully underway. Thanks again, everyone <3

16. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014
    An update from our team in Berlin;

We launched an Early Access survey and are currently gathering suggestions and feedback for our next build. Along with thinking about introducing a new kind of "tutorial zone", we are also considering adjusting some core gameplay mechanics and bringing in new Champions.

If you are interested in participating in December, beta access is still open: HERE

Oh, and finally, here's a little preview of some action icons that we've been working on:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I don't know if you still need people or not as you said you had 100 then said you want more but I just signed up for ios.

Game sounds interesting as I love Tbs games and think RPG elements make everything better!

18. zalmah

zalmah Active Member

Nov 6, 2014