★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Space Expedition is an exciting oldschool platform game with a colorful mixture of gameplay genres. This is a story of brave astronaut who is to discover what really happened on a distant space station.

Discover new locations, solve puzzles, evade the traps, fight monsters, operate machines and pilot spaceships in a good old pixel-art atmosphere! You'll have to be smart to complete quests, witty to escape danger, attentive to overcome obstacles and brave to fight the enemy in a open combat. The game for real heroes awaits you!

Get ready for the adventure, put on your space suit and charge your jetpack - the quest begins ! Space Expedition, new sharp game from the creators of Parking Mania and Dead Ahead.
11-12-2014, 10:42 PM
Nice find. Any idea how it controls?

Nothing on their website about this game

11-12-2014, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post

Unfortunately I've had as little luck finding details on it as you. I'll be buying it once I'm back home from hospital so I can let you know. It's not much but their previous game, Rovercraft, was really nice. Pretty excited for this one!
11-12-2014, 10:54 PM
This one looks pretty neat... So many awesome games for today..

Game Center ID: copaeci
11-12-2014, 10:57 PM
Okay taking one for the team. Give me a few. Downloading now
11-12-2014, 11:00 PM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Unfortunately I've had as little luck finding details on it as you. I'll be buying it once I'm back home from hospital so I can let you know. It's not much but their previous game, Rovercraft, was really nice. Pretty excited for this one!
Pete, let me now if it's good, i like it from what i see in the pics and would buy it but there's also Space Age, can't buy both now.

hey psj, did you actually grab Space Age? worth the buy? i don't see any comments on its thread...
11-12-2014, 11:04 PM
So far so good! Just done the initial level teaching you how it works. Left/right buttons. Another button to jump or use the jetpac. The other to pick up objects

Great retro feel to it (the planets called Spectrum!). Good music. Think I'm gonna like this one!!

(Will play Space Age later - 4am here. Better get some sleep !)
11-12-2014, 11:29 PM
Quote:
So far so good! Just done the initial level teaching you how it works. Left/right buttons. Another button to jump or use the jetpac. The other to pick up objects

Great retro feel to it (the planets called Spectrum!). Good music. Think I'm gonna like this one!!

(Will play Space Age later - 4am here. Better get some sleep !)
I'll give this one a go, good review!
11-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Played more of this this morning. 'Could be' another Metroid-vania type of game.

Fell down a hidden chute, walked about a bit, discovering new rooms, then discovered an 'alien' and some dead scientists. Really enjoying this so far as i'm sure theres much more to come.

A great week for games but this is way up there, very impressive
11-13-2014, 05:09 AM
Hi everyone,

I represent the developer of the game.
Glad to hear the positive feedback

Yes, game is controlled by the on screen buttons.

Last edited by DigY; 11-13-2014 at 05:22 AM.