★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Here comes an authentic cartoon art style 2D infinity action!

Can your fingers catch the infinity arena?

Many obstacles, including evil ninjas, ninja dogs, monsters, demi-humans, zombies will prevent your adventure!

Select among four ninjas!
- Select one from ninjas of fire, water, thunder, and wind!
You can use secret characters by achieving records!!
Can you find iOS original characters!?

Master legendary ninjutsu!
- You can master ninjutsu by getting scrolls.
Can you master the legendary last ninjutsu!?

Get legendary blade!
- It is not only ninjutsu that helps you!
Get legendary blades with the power of shinobi!

Level system
- Allocate points obtained by increasing your level to Power, Strength and Ninriki.
The higher your level, the stronger the blades you will have!
- You can infinity level up.
- You can upgrade the skill.
- You can infinity combo.

Available game mode
- You can select a game mode from Easy, Normal, and Hard.
The more difficult the mode you complete, the higher the score you can achieve...
- Endless infinity arena.

Animation, graphics, and system
- Numerous effects have been used for ninjutsu, weapons, and monsters.
- You can enjoy unique new combos shot from skill.

Download now to shoot the ninjutsu!
11-13-2014, 12:16 PM
What kind of game is this?

I'm hoping it's like Blackmoor.
11-13-2014, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinOi32 View Post
What kind of game is this?

I'm hoping it's like Blackmoor.
I remember buying the first one when it was first released. It was originally a paid game. The only thing I can remember is the controls were kind of bad, but there were several updates after, so I'm not sure if the controls were fixed. I'm downloading this one now to try it out. Good find!
11-13-2014, 03:26 PM
eh, this and the previous "Stolen Scrolls" would be sooo much better with a virtual joystick and 3 buttons for attack, like Blackmoor, Omg Pirates!, Shadow blade and many other great games. But no, the developer insists on the "swipe to move, and tap left and right of the screen to attack left and right" scheme. At least give it as optional.

The control turned me off from the first, and it does so for this game also, and it's a shame, because the art and combos are cool. Meanwhile, even basic stickman games like Anger of the stick, implement much more functional controls. Sad to delete Ninjas Infinity for the same reason with stolen scrolls.
11-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
I remember buying the first one when it was first released. It was originally a paid game. The only thing I can remember is the controls were kind of bad, but there were several updates after, so I'm not sure if the controls were fixed. I'm downloading this one now to try it out. Good find!
No problem

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-13-2014 at 07:25 PM.
11-13-2014, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
eh, this and the previous "Stolen Scrolls" would be sooo much better with a virtual joystick and 3 buttons for attack, like Blackmoor, Omg Pirates!, Shadow blade and many other great games. But no, the developer insists on the "swipe to move, and tap left and right of the screen to attack left and right" scheme. At least give it as optional.

The control turned me off from the first, and it does so for this game also, and it's a shame, because the art and combos are cool. Meanwhile, even basic stickman games like Anger of the stick, implement much more functional controls. Sad to delete Ninjas Infinity for the same reason with stolen scrolls.
Ugh, swipe controls for this game?

I was hoping for controls similar to Blackmoor's (a great game, btw) since the screenshots of this game kinda look similar to the gameplay in Blackmoor.

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-13-2014 at 07:23 PM.