★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your favorite bearded men are at it again! This time, the Robertson Duckmen are forced to defend their Louisiana land and Miss Kays fine baked goods from wildlife-turned-enemies. Play with Willie, Phil, Si and Jase Robertson in this Tower Defense style game as they use a variety of duck blinds, duck calls and redneck ingenuity to push back the high-powered enemies that have rallied against them! Prove your worth to join the ranks of the Duck Commanders!

15 locales and levels: From the swamps to the forests of Louisiana, play through 15 levels in three environments that have new enemies crawling out of every nook and cranny.
Classic tower defense strategy: Defend your map from advancing enemies with three different tower types: duck blind, tree stand and ATV Garage.
Use over 40 tower upgrades: Enhance your towers with unique upgrades like hunting dogs, duck decoys and lightning rods.
Rely on duck calls: Each Robertson has a unique duck call that affects enemies differently, including Willies Camo Max call that causes extra enemy damage.
Defend against wild enemies: Louisiana wildlife including ducks, squirrels, beavers, chipmunks riding frogs, robotic possums, mystical alligators and even powerful mechanical squirrel boss enemies.
Get the edge: Earn or purchase currency to spend on power-ups you can use in-game, like an explosive Propane Tank that clears the map of enemies.
Choose your own difficulty: Three difficulty levels and an extra challenging mode will test every player.
Achievements: Earn achievements and find secrets hidden in each map!
Endless Mode: Three endless mode maps pit you against the endless waves of bad guys. See how long you can survive, then post it to the leaderboards!
11-13-2014, 05:11 PM
Game Impressions

11-13-2014, 06:09 PM
Game looks really good. Will probably get this after finishing Crystal Siege and the new KR.
11-15-2014, 05:32 AM
Game Impressions

11-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Game Impressions

11-19-2014, 05:44 AM
Universal Gameplay

12-03-2014, 07:42 PM
Solid game.
12-03-2014, 08:38 PM
I like Duck Dynasty and I like tower defense. A match made in heaven
12-04-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm not into these duck guys, but it looked like a solid TD game, so I ended up picking it up last week. It's still on the back burner right now. I'll try to play it a little this weekend.
12-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Im pretty sure the Duck Commander's last name is Mayweather.