★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Michael Edwards
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 138.1 MB
  • Version: 1.01
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: YOLO CHASE is the ultimate freeway police chase experience. Race your tricked out ride along a crowded freeway, dodging traffic and evading the popo. Can you be the greatest YOLO CHASE hero of all time? Can you outrun the police the next time they try to pull you over? How far can you go? YOLO!

NOTE: This game is optimized for iPhone 4S and above devices.

"I am additionally proud to report that Yolo Chase looks just as amazing as it plays, and further more contains an impeccable sense of speed" (iFanzine, 4/5)

AWESOME PHYSICS physics based arcade driving simulation.

MASSIVE DAMAGE - Realistic physics simulations of colliding vehicles when you lose control or get tapped out by police cruisers!

DODGE AND WEAVE through cars in heavy traffic conditions just like a Hollywood car chase.

OUTRUN POPO - Outrun the police using nitro and shield pickups or get airborne with random ramps.

TRICK YOUR RIDE with paint, rim, tire, spoiler and performance upgrades.

COLLECT DOLO REWARDS to earn more cash to trick out your ride!

COMPETE GLOBALLY with other YOLO CHASE racers on Game Center!

SHARE THE ACTION with gameplay video clips of your most audacious stunts on Everyplay!

HUGE UPDATES to come! More cars, more excitement and more missions.

Prove your prowess on the streets in the most realistic depiction of California freeway driving to date.

HOW TO PLAY

* Tilt to steer
* Touch lower right sector of the screen to accelerate.
* Touch lower left sector of the screen to brake.
* Touch upper right sector of the screen to use nitro!
* Touch upper left sector of the screen and hard turn to drift.

Visit our official website: http://www.yolochase.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/YOLOCHASEGAME
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/officialyolochase
Watch gameplay videos on Everyplay: http://everyplay.com/yolo-chase/home

YoloChase's comments:
To celebrate the launch of Yolo Chase we are offering it free for the entire weekend!

The game trailer is also now out:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yolo-chase/id878696275

YOLO CHASE is the ultimate freeway police chase experience. Race your tricked out ride along a crowded freeway, dodging traffic and evading the popo. Can you be the greatest YOLO CHASE hero of all time? Can you outrun the police the next time they try to pull you over? How far can you go? YOLO!

AWESOME PHYSICS physics based arcade driving simulation.

MASSIVE DAMAGE - Realistic physics simulations of colliding vehicles when you lose control or get tapped out by police cruisers!

DODGE AND WEAVE through cars in heavy traffic conditions just like a Hollywood car chase.

OUTRUN POPO - Outrun the police using nitro and shield pickups or get airborne with random ramps.

TRICK YOUR RIDE with paint, rim, tire, spoiler, ground effects and performance upgrades.

COLLECT DOLO REWARDS to earn more cash to trick out your ride!

COMPETE GLOBALLY with other YOLO CHASE racers on Game Center!

SHARE THE ACTION with gameplay video clips of your most audacious stunts on Everyplay!

HUGE UPDATES to come! More cars, more excitement and more missions.

Prove your prowess on the streets in the most realistic depiction of California freeway driving to date.

HOW TO PLAY

* Tilt to steer
* Touch lower right sector of the screen to accelerate.
* Touch lower left sector of the screen to brake.
* Touch upper right sector of the screen to use nitro!
* Touch upper left sector of the screen and hard turn to drift.

www.yolochase.com
www.facebook.com/officialyolochase
www.twitter.com/yolochasegame
www.everyplay.com/yolo-chase

11-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Crashes are pretty fun. Even if it does have yolo in the name :P

Thank you for offering it free for the day.

Richard

Last edited by rich_952000; 11-17-2014 at 10:06 AM.

11-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Thanks! We will be updating the game so please respond with any critiques so we can continue to make improvements.
11-14-2014, 11:05 PM
Just checked the iTunes store - it seems it's no longer free. Guess it must be tomorrow somewhere...

Oh well, it's only 99 cents anyway - seems like a good bet for a buck !!!

UPDATE: Well, what do you know ? There it is free again ! Thanks. Will be trying this one out this weekend.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

Last edited by quebecotr; 11-15-2014 at 08:11 PM.
11-15-2014, 03:05 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Thanks for posting that gameplay. The gameplay trailer is now available too and the game is free for the weekend.

Last edited by YoloChase; 11-15-2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Fixed youtube link
11-15-2014, 07:56 PM
Game Impressions

11-16-2014, 02:39 AM
Game Impressions

The game is fun overall but I can't recommend it because of the controls. Steering (handling) doesn't work correctly/precisely on iPad Air 2 (compared to Asphalt 8 p.e.). It's kind of a helter-skelter steering. I bought new tires with won in-game money and it seems to be a tiny bit better. Also, I did the manual calibration but it didn't help too much.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
11-16-2014, 05:46 PM
This is not a very good game. Controls are terrible and the whole thing suffers from a major lack of polish. It feels like it was made in someone's basement, as a project for a high school final. It's free so all I've lost is about 3 minutes of my time so I can't really complain, but it's hard to recommend something like this when there are FAR better games out there. I'd give it 2 stars for effort, but it doesn't seem like much effort was put into it at all. So, it gets a single star from me, only because you can't rate something zero stars. Yep, it's that bad. It's not even worth the download. Do yourself a favor and play Redline Rush instead.

Last edited by Grimstone82; 11-16-2014 at 05:49 PM.
11-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Thanks for the valuable feedback. We are working to improve all aspects of the game. We'll be adding some touch steering controls in the next update. The game does use a real physics model which allows for drifts and other cool maneuvers which may take some time to master.

You can take a look at some of the videos on our Everyplay page to see the cool driving stunts one can pull off once they master the controls.

http://everyplay.com/yolo-chase