★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Game soundtrack now available! Search for the artist "I Z B" and the album "Just Listen"! Get the music you hear in game plus more tracks right here on iTunes!

ReBouncer offers a unique game play experience where you are put in control of the Bouncers and the Balls launch angle, with the objective of getting the Ball into the Goal.

But its not as easy as it sounds as obstacles like Shooters, TriNocks, and Wormholes, amongst others, put your foresight and skills to the test, while giving you some entertaining game play!

Features of ReBouncer:
- 75 challenging levels of game play

- Virtually all levels have multiple path possibilities; some easy, some more difficult to accomplish; great replay value!

- Use Angle Assist to help you aim, or try your luck by swiping your finger at the correct angle to launch the Ball

- Create your own levels with the Level Editor (also used to develop the 75 game play levels!)

- In the Level Editor, choose from 15 supplied backgrounds, from your own personal collection, or even take a photo if your device has a camera

- Extensive state saving; fear not if you have to take a call or come back to ReBouncer later as the app will save your place in the game

- Listen to 3 original energetic songs while you play, or play your own songs in the background

- Show off your point collection with the High Scores list

- Designed to be user friendly, with quick loading and app shut down

Game play videos are available here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/isitechinc

To stay current with ReBouncer, such as updates and future versions, along with other apps were working on, please visit our blog using the support link below.

Thank You and Enjoy! :)

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

09-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Are there global high scores ? and video plz

09-09-2009, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
Are there global high scores ? and video plz
you do know he isn't the dev nor did he imply he played the game right?
09-09-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi all, this is Imre and I'm the developer of ReBouncer.

ImNoSuperMan, thank you for posting here so quickly!

I'm just editing my first video for my game, so in about half an hour I should have them uploaded to YouTube. I'll post back here when I've done that.
09-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Welcome to TA isitechinc. Well the game does look interesting but I have to say the icon and the menu screens could have been done better. When I saw it in Appshopper I almost skipped it thinking it wont be anything interesting, then the first image with the main menu confirmed that it cant be any good.

Its only after seeing the gameplay screens I found that the game is s lot better than I first imagined. That icon is going to hamper your sales IMO. Change it asap

Looking forward to your video.
09-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi ImNoSuperMan,

Thank you kindly for your suggestion, I really appreciate it! I'll look into changing that icon; I noticed too that it just didn't show up as well as I first thought.

I also just uploaded my first video, a quick intro to the game play:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmxzcKs7vWg

But I'll make some more videos today showing additional levels without me babbling so much.

Thanks again!

Imre.
09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanx for the video. I embedded it in the first post only ^^^
09-10-2009, 10:36 AM
New Icon for ReBouncer

Thanks for the suggestion to post the new icon ImNoSuperMan. Hopefully it shows up below and it's better than the last one.

09-17-2009, 06:24 AM
The new logo is certainly an improvement over the old one. I still think it could be done better though.

Anyways, tried out the game today. I can see this game has potential but what I didnt like was the controls and instructions pop ups in game. The pop ups were fine when I started playing the first level as it helped me knowing the game better, but once I`ve already seen them 2-3 times why are they still popping up thrice every game. Atleast a setting to disable these popups will be greatly appreciated.

Controls too were a bit hard to understand at first as I had assumed they`d be using multitouch and will work just like Enigmo. In this game you have to double tap the object to select it and then swipe the screen vertically to change the angle. Problem here is that the objects do not turn around completely and stop after it is at 90 degrees angle. Leaving you with no choice but to swipe in the other direction just to move it a lil bit in the other direction. Kinda annoying IMO.

Instructions in the menu didnt explain much to me and I had a little trouble in the beginning. Though once I completed the first level it was became all clear thanks to the pop instructions ingame(which though became annoying as they do show up even in the later levels)

The actual game turned out quite challenging and even after trying for over an hour I`m still stuck in the third level. But then I`m generally not that good at such puzzlers. Still I think it is on the harder side and it`ll be better for the game if it had some more easier levels instead.

I said this app had potential as it has a level editor in its very first version. Something very rare in the appstore IMO.

Is there a lite version of the game in the works? Lite version is a must for such puzzlers as one can never know if it`s easy or hard enough for oneself. without trying out the game first.
09-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Thank you for the review ImNoSuperMan! I appreciate hearing your feedback as I haven't heard from anyone else on what they thought yet.

You know, I actually wanted to put an option in to turn those in-game help screens off. Ga, I should've done that! There's something I'll add for version 1.1 and of course I'll make that a freebie update.

I'll see if I can simplify those controls too. That's the thing to this, as the developer, this game is super easy for me; in an hour I can finish about 25-30 levels... but it's tough for me to imagine what it could be like for others.

A Lite version should be easy enough to create as well.

Thank you again!