★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Berserker® Budokai an interdimentional tournament that features all characters of the Berserker® Comics Universe.
Fight alongside the greatest heroes of the Berserker Universe like Devolik , Todd Kane , Abraxas, Indra® , Kuantrum® and more..
All characters are property of Berserker® Comics under licence of N Entertainment®.
11-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Anyone have an idea about what this game is? I'm guessing it's some type of fighting game judging by its description. Also, I never heard of Berserker Budokai before.

Screenshot's don't show anything (well, only 1 screenshot pretty much) and it requires iOS7.

Last edited by pinOi32; 11-17-2014 at 02:44 PM.

11-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Don't bother. It's a shoddy, buggy, and ugly game.
11-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Berserker Budokai

Dear Users,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this was just a beta test of the game that we are very surprise to find out is being downloaded real fast. We´ll be uploading a new debug version this week.

Thanks for downloading.
11-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Dear Based Xatu ,

We are sorry for the inconvenience this was just a beta test of the game that we are very surprise to find out is being downloaded real fast. We´ll be uploading a new debug version this week.

Thanks for downloading.
11-18-2014, 08:26 PM
Dear pinOi32

We invite you to download the new version that will be uploaded this week.

Best,
11-18-2014, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BerserkerBudokai View Post
Dear Users,

Thanks for downloading.

Aha! Now it makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to come to Touch Arcade and explain, I'll be on the lookout for the update.