★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** UPDATE TO 1.3 IF YOU'RE HAVING GRAPHICAL ISSUES ****

Smash, crush, and slam your way through a collection of cute and innocent creatures with a touch of the screen, or check the leaderboards to see who can reach the highest score! Don't forget to watch out for bloodthirsty Bombs, spiky Porcupines, and Death itself!

Keep your combo going and heal up by smashing raccoons, birds, and other creatures as fast as you can while avoiding bombs and hazards before time runs out.. But it's not over yet! Keep Death at bay with the scores of your prey!

With sharp reflexes and a keen eye, you can become the king of Smash Jungle!

Boardumb's comments:

11-17-2014, 03:12 PM
I'll bite, looks good.

11-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I'll bite, looks good.
Please tell me how it is
11-18-2014, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Please tell me how it is
I wound up getting busy and haven't had a chance to play yet, sorry.
11-20-2014, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Please tell me how it is
Absolutely brilliant. It's the perfect high-score chasing game with an original premise, original gameplay, gorgeous pixel graphics, an instantly likable soundtrack and no IAPs or other bullshit. Love it.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
11-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Game is great. Dunno how those high scores are that high though. Eventually you will need to fight off death. I think you can hold him off by killing creatures quickly before he swings at you!!
11-21-2014, 08:24 PM
#2 :-)
04-24-2015, 08:30 AM
This is an overlooked (by me) one-hander highscore pearl. Shame i got it for free.

I'm really glad the game itself doesn't have that "dirty washed out look" as seen in the menu/replay screen. No nonsense at all to be found and probably still free.
04-24-2015, 02:27 PM
The game is really blurry and pixelated on my iPad. Not easy on the eyes. It looks much clearer in the screenshots. I'm using an iPad Air iOS 8.3. Hopefully an update or two could improve the graphics because I know it's not supposed to be blurry. The gameplay is fun and I don't mind spending 20 plus minutes on this game. Just wish it wasn't so blurry @_@. I recommend everyone download this game while it's still free. Check it out for yourself
04-24-2015, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnhappyUnlucky View Post
The game is really blurry and pixelated on my iPad. Not easy on the eyes. It looks much clearer in the screenshots. I'm using an iPad Air iOS 8.3. Hopefully an update or two could improve the graphics because I know it's not supposed to be blurry. The gameplay is fun and I don't mind spending 20 plus minutes on this game. Just wish it wasn't so blurry @_@. I recommend everyone download this game while it's still free. Check it out for yourself
Even on a small 5c screen it looks blurred, as if I were playing it in 2x mode on an iPad. The screenshots do look much clearer. Why is that?

This game is retarded, almost like an Adult Swim game. Does have a Genesis feel and sound to it though. Which is cool. But yeah I hope the resolution gets fixed.