★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Not nearly as derivative as it first appears, this is a game that seamlessly combines various retro games with contemporary smartphone gameplay styles to create something new, and flirtatiously fun " - PocketGamer 8/10
"Overall, Super Bunny World is a free mobile game which is quite entertaining for those who like platformer out there." -GamesInAsia (translated from Indonesian)

Welcome to Bunny World! Run in an endless world as you collect coins and carrots! Watch out for all the crazy critters in Bunny World, stomp or dodge those that get in your way!

Super Bunny World is a game inspired by classic platformers, reminiscent of the good old SNES era. Post your score using Game Center or share it on your favorite social network. For some extra challenge, try to unlock all 10 achievements!

Game features:
-Easy to play with responsive controls
-Retro 16 bit graphics and music
-Endless fun with procedurally generated levels
-Compare your highscores with online leaderboards using Game Center
-10 achievements to unlock

HernanZh's comments:

Hello, today I released Super Bunny World on iOS. It's my take on a mario-type of game on mobile, as an infinite scroller. It has Game Center support and 10 achievements.

The game is free and contains no IAP. Note: the game does have ads (no IAP to remove ads either, i'll consider that if people like the game)

I hope you enjoy!
11-18-2014, 06:24 PM
Warning: this game attempted to connect to my Facebook without asking, and it was extremely sneaky the way it went about it. It seems the start button is programmed to be a Facebook connect button.

The gsme...well I considered it a one run and done. Deleted.
11-19-2014, 02:18 AM
What! It's really not supposed to log you in without asking... I apologize for that, it must be a bug. I'll fix it asap
11-19-2014, 02:37 AM
Originally Posted by HernanZh View Post
What! It's really not supposed to log you in without asking... I apologize for that, it must be a bug. I'll fix it asap
The game is not bad but it lags a bit and the controls aren't perfect yet, but it's nice, an IAP to delete the adds would be nice, and yes the Facebook auto connection is annoying, but that can be fixed very easily.
11-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm aware the game has issues on older devices
The facebook thing is entirely my own fault, I rushed to (re-)implement it before release. I'll remove it entirely, since it's been nothing but headaches so far.
At least, I can assure you the game won't post facebook messages for you. Facebook is used to to post on leaderboards and achievement. For now, just cancel the fb login whenever you see it, the game doesn't require it.
11-25-2014, 04:34 AM
Hi, an update is out which fixes the Facebook issue.
Next update will improve perfomance on iPhone 4S (its not perfect, but playable)