★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Quetzalcoatl is your new challenge! Be prepared to push the limits of your brain with its 180 carefully designed snaky puzzles! Dozens of hours of gameplay are awaiting you!
11-19-2014, 07:54 AM
5/5 puzzle game. It's simple yet addicting and you'll feel like a genius after solving a panel. Easy recommendation.

11-19-2014, 08:03 AM
I have been posting raves for this in it's Upcoming thread. This is simply a fantastic puzzle game that is beautifully presented. It is an interesting variant on the sliding block puzzle game. There are 180 levels to play and the game becomes quite challenging around the midway point. Highly recommended! Just don't try writing out the game's name :-)

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-19-2014, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I knew without playing that I'd enjoy it. I have enjoyed everything 1button have put out and this is no exception. I fired the game up intending to play a few mins and over an hour later I'm still playing. It's relaxing and challenging and just when you think it's impossible you get that "aha" moment and leap to the next puzzle.

5/5 from me.
11-19-2014, 08:15 AM
Can someone shed some light on the mechanics? What moves? Only the circles? Along the black paths?
11-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Can someone shed some light on the mechanics? What moves? Only the circles? Along the black paths?
The noodle looking things have segments with colors on them. You slide them in a snake-like motion and match against the background squares with the same color. Things get tricky when there is a very limited number of open squares on the board. This is a great variation on the sliding block genre (e.g. Blockwick).

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
11-19-2014, 09:13 AM
This game is great! I agree with the above reviews, a 5/5 puzzle game for me.

I just love the simplicity and style of 1Button games (Poptile, Mr Flap, Bicolor, etc.)

GC & Google Play: Jerutix -- Grace and Peace
11-19-2014, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
The noodle looking things have segments with colors on them. You slide them in a snake-like motion and match against the background squares with the same color. Things get tricky when there is a very limited number of open squares on the board. This is a great variation on the sliding block genre (e.g. Blockwick).
Looking forward to opening this up now! Sounds fun, thanks for the explanation.

Thanks 1Button!
11-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Looking forward to opening this up now! Sounds fun, thanks for the explanation.

Thanks 1Button!
All this time, and developers still don't understand the importance of telling us WHAT THE GAME IS in the App Store description...
11-19-2014, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
All this time, and developers still don't understand the importance of telling us WHAT THE GAME IS in the App Store description...
There is an app preview