One More Line

SMG Studio
ONE MORE LINE is a highly addictive, one button, space disco, skill timing game! *** Over 5 million downloads worldwide…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
ONE MORE LINE is a highly addictive, one button, space disco, skill timing game! *** Over 5 million downloads worldwide*** Thanks for the support! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Score Register: <10: You're not trying 11-19: You can get that without even touching the screen 20-25: My mum can get that score 25-49: OK you're on the way 50-99: Respect! 100-199: Fist bump. You're good 200+: Whoa, nice work! 400+ Best in the world!!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- What people are saying "The game's so fun. I got everyone on the set hooked on it. It's a very easy game to learn, very hard game to master" Burnie: Rooster Teeth (Podcast #302) "It's finger crack!" Game Stitch Podcast "One More Line is viciousness without respite. A hardcore gaming experience" PocketGamer "An addictive time-waster perfect for downtime at the office or the daily commute" Techly.com "It's a twitchy arcade game that's something of a hybrid between the steering mechanic of slingshot racer and those rotating planet platformer games that are so darn popular." Toucharcade.com "SMG has got the formula precisely right. It's a fast, eye-catching game that's mechanically difficult, but the controls are simple and intuitive, so you never feel cheated, only beaten by your inability." ABC.net.au "An addictive and challenging yet deceptively simple arcade game" Jay is Games "One More Line is most entertaining single button game that I’ve encountered." superatomica.com "The controls are responsive and accurate, and if you have a good self-control, as well as a propensity for the psychedelic seventies, this could be the right game for you. 8/10" IGN Italia ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Original music by Sydney composer Batterie: Listen / Buy here: http://batterie.com.au/listen/
Information
Seller:SMG Studio
Genre:Family, Music
Release:Nov 20, 2014
Updated:Dec 02, 2015
Version:2.0
Size:122.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (4)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal