★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Tiny Necromancer is an epic retro fast-paced platformer. Unleash the evil inside you and let your wrath rain down on all foes that dare to cross your path! Conjure different deadly spells to devour the puny mortals in your way!

54 deadly levels await you!

Venture into the gloomy woodland to hunt and strike down the dragon!
Watch out for the devious corrupt brother hood that also wants the power of the dragon!

Or do you dare to step into the ice cold lands and find the gateway portal to the destructive land of the dead, the shadow realm where the true darkness lies waiting...

FEATURES

- COMPLETELY FREE TO PLAY
- 54 dangerous levels that will test your skills
- Collect loot that you find in the world
- Buy dark magic spells - will you throw deadly bolts or perhaps summon minion imps to do your work?
- Many different enemies, push the other evil powers to the brink of extinction!
- 4 bosses that will gut you in a blink of an eye so be careful!
- Fast-paced levels
- And a dragon of course we all love dragons!

tuben999's comments:
GOOGLE PLAY - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inyNecromancer

APPSTORE - https://itunes.apple.com/fi/app/aaa-tiny-necromancer-episode/id935302116?mt=8

Tiny necromancer

The tiny necromancer is on a epic quest to kill the great dragon and obtain the soul
for power!

Can you become the greatest evil of them all?

Challenge yourself with this exciting and hard platformer

- Many new and exciting levels!
- Collect loot!
- Buy diffrent spells to defeat your foes!
- 4 Bosses!
- 24 achievments you can collect!
- Hard enemys that will try to stop you at any cost!
- Dragons come on who doesnt love dragons!?
- Variating terrain!
11-19-2014, 12:12 PM

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

11-19-2014, 12:20 PM
So, what's with the AAA?
11-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
So, what's with the AAA?
Maybe Tiny Necromancer gets discounts at hotels and roadside protection.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
11-19-2014, 12:30 PM
LOL... Probably an "alphabetical" ninja move to get them showing as one of the first titles when you filter or do category searches on the appstore.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-19-2014, 02:36 PM
Necromancers!

I'll try this later!
11-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
LOL... Probably an "alphabetical" ninja move to get them showing as one of the first titles when you filter or do category searches on the appstore.
Exactly. It's a great marketing move too. They will probably be at the top of tonight's "just released" post with their picture at the top, and that's only one thing. They could have done it more stealthy and ninja like though, how about "Aardvark Necromancer"?

Anyway. Game looks cool. I'll try it.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 11-19-2014 at 04:08 PM.
11-19-2014, 05:17 PM
Wow. I actually like this.
The controls are kinda finicky, and strange..but there's a real platfomer underneath that, with some badass spells to cast as weapons. Each level you obtain a key and make it to the door.
It kinda feels like Super Crate box in a weird way.
11-19-2014, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Maybe Tiny Necromancer gets discounts at hotels and roadside protection.
Hahaha! OMG I laughed so hard at this!
11-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Hahaha! OMG I laughed so hard at this!
You aren't the only one lol