★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The great Kingdom of the west has fallen. The gods ignore the prayers of the desperate. A dark warlord has extinguished the last remaining princes of the land and there are no more heroes who can stand against the armies of evil.

The mercenary doesn't care. The last person who meant anything to him was killed, and he is sitting in prison for a murder that he didn't commit. Someone will bleed for it, and it will get ugly.

Explore the mysterious and adventurous scenes of the Dark Coast. The beautifully designed, richly detailed levels lead you through mighty castles, dark dungeons, dangerous swamps, and ancient crypts. Make your way through a multitude of fierce soldiers, dark undead, and menacing monsters.

Get help from a number of skills that let you adjust the mercenary to your playing style, as well as countless weapons and armour that you can capture during your adventure.

Help the mercenary get his revenge on the culprits and discover a secret that will change his world.

Quest for Revenge offers:
outstanding graphics
beautifully designed levels
harmonious musical background
action-packed battles
dozens of enemy types and challenging bosses
extensive character system with 36 different skills and advantages
hundreds of different weapons, armours, amulets, and rings
several scenes in dungeons and outdoor areas
a dark fantasy world on the brink of catastrophe
an exciting story full of intrigue
many hours of classic role-playing fun

IMPORTANT: due to graphics quality, Quest for Revenge is only compatible with iPad 3 and later, iPad Mini 2 and later, and iPhone 5 devices. The game is NOT compatible with older generations!

In Quest for Revenge, we forgo in-app purchases and pay-to-win elements and instead offer an action-packed role-playing game with breath-taking graphics and free updates. The mercenary's campaign continues!
11-20-2014, 07:13 PM
This looks cool

11-20-2014, 07:27 PM
Noticed this on AppShopper today. Looks pretty cool!
11-21-2014, 08:50 AM
Looks like a prince of Persia style game
11-21-2014, 09:01 AM
Looks really interesting. Anyone tried this?

The publisher has some interesting brain training games like Einstein: Brain Trainer (which is pretty good), but I think this is their first hardcore game. No IAP apparently.

Last edited by heringer; 11-21-2014 at 09:03 AM.
11-21-2014, 09:57 AM
So... Imps???

Currently Playing: Crashlands, Pokemon Heart Gold, Digimon Re: Digitize, Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Officially moved to android
11-21-2014, 12:15 PM
This looks great

I just picked it up. Can't resist something that looks like this and is not driven by in-app purchases. Hope it's awesome!
11-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nduval View Post
I just picked it up. Can't resist something that looks like this and is not driven by in-app purchases. Hope it's awesome!
Just a guess but I reckon this person will be positive about the game
11-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Just a guess but I reckon this person will be positive about the game
I'm hopeful, and willing to spend 5 bucks to give it a shot (I think it does look good), but I'm not sure how that makes me predisposed to being positive about it.
11-21-2014, 01:19 PM
Game Impressions