★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Miki Cai
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 43.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A killer sniper game. Blow off some zombie heads in this scope shooter.

- Amazing bullet follow camera action. See it in slow motion as it rips apart zombies.
- Shoot off zombie heads with a perfect killshot and see them explode.
- Kill wave after wave of undead zombies and try to survive the evil infected town.
- Smooth turn action and zoom scope gun.
- Great 3-D graphics and horror music.

- "i love the slow motion gun camera when u do a head shot, feels so sweet 2 see em fly apart like a stickman lol. very scary 2, just u vs zombies. Killer app for sure" - expert assassin

- "One of the best shooter / killer games I've played. Very clear controls, great 3d horror town too. And so good when you shoot off heads :)" - Spy Vision Games

STORY
You're alone, confused, and find yourself in an abandoned mine town with no resident 's. The silent streets are broken when you hear the blood thirsty moans of zombies. Then you see them!! You have nowhere to run and only a rifle for defense. Survive as long as you can, don't contract the disease, and prey for a quick death.

Players who love survival horror games like silent hill will love Sniper XXX.

Happy Shooting :)

cobaltplay's comments:
Hey friends! Hope you all are going to have a very nice weekend. Me too here as We have just released the new version of "SNIPER XXX" the most thrilling zombie killing games . Check out the video on you tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tE9ekJkrt4

Please leave some honest feedback for us because we are going to release some more levels too. Your supports always encourage us. Thanks for being with us

Games can be downloaded on Android and iOS
11-23-2014, 09:32 AM
Hello, I played Sniper XXX and here's some feedback/suggestions:

1. It was tough for me to figure out where the zombies were coming from because there is no in-game map. I got attacked from behind and didn't have any warning. A small circular map would help.

2. Having the Bullet Camera on for every shot is a bit annoying. I would like to see it from time to time. I'd suggest you play a game like Deer Hunter 2014 to get an idea of what I mean.

3. Would love to have a game mode where you're behind some sandbags and your back is to the wall so that there's no 360 degree turning, just 180 degrees.

4. Please give us the ability to switch guns to, say, a pistol or semi automatic gun for close encounters. Having zombie kills earn you money and then buying these from a store would be good.

5. Grenades as special weapons would be awesome....

6. Two things this game really needs are: running zombies and different zombies (men, women, etc with different art).

Great game! Keep working at it! I'd say you can possibly build banner ads into the main menu and other screens to earn you some cash. Just keep the ads out of the real gameplay screen. Thanks!