★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: There's a beggar in every device.
Your goal is to help him out of the poverty.

- Tap the screen to throw coins to the beggar and collect all the valuables thrown by generous passers-by.
- Found a company and expand your business by building new rooms and hiring workers from 14 different professions.
- Train your workers for more demanding assignments.
- Spend your money the way that suits you the best; buy new houses, pets, cars or clothes - or visit different places such as the moon.
- Customize your beggar's look.
- Decorate your own place as you like and invite other players to it.
- Level up and unlock new things.
- Participate in random events and secrets.
- Game Center leaderboards let you see how beggars in other devices are doing.
- Chat with random beggars from all around the world.

Treetop Crew's comments:

Description:
There's a beggar in every device.
Your goal is to help him out of the poverty.

- Tap the screen to throw coins to the beggar and collect all the valuables thrown by generous passers-by.
- Found a company and expand your business by building new rooms and hiring workers from 12 different professions.
- Train your workers for more demanding assignments.
- Spend your money the way that suits you the best; buy new apartments, pets or clothes - or visit different places such as the moon.
- Customize your beggar's look.
- Level up and unlock new things.
- Participate in random events and secrets.
- Game Center leaderboards let you see how beggars in other devices are doing.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-PBRyhHygY
11-23-2014, 12:46 PM
This game is actually pretty addicting. God I'm a sucker for these transparent idle games.

11-30-2014, 02:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRB4 View Post
This game is actually pretty addicting. God I'm a sucker for these transparent idle games.
Likewise, quick question tho, I didn't notice what purpose buying the blimp had.

Paid 800k (wasn't easy saving), expecting it to be a steady income but it appears to be a one off, a small cut scene and that's it.
11-30-2014, 03:49 AM
A game about begging seems like poor taste to me, but then again sometimes I like poor taste, so what do I know.

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
11-30-2014, 05:38 AM
Not sure about what else buying the blimp does, but I've been enjoying this game which must be a bit wrong seeing as it's about begging!!
12-02-2014, 07:44 PM
I love the game! Great time waster and it adds some variety to the "tapper game" formula.
Couple thoughts:
1. It has a help section but it's missing explanations on some of the upgrades.
The "Helper Upgrade" does what? Etc.
2. Needs an auto tapper upgrade
(Like Bitcoin Billionaire).

*Lastly the adds that randomly float across the screen while you play causing you to accidentally tap them are beyond annoying! I would gladly pay a buck to remove the adds and stop being kicked from the app to load random add pages. Please make that an option or you could move the adds to the menue screens.
12-02-2014, 08:11 PM
ACCOUNT CLOSED: Officially Quit iOS Gaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arboc View Post
*Lastly the adds that randomly float across the screen while you play causing you to accidentally tap them are beyond annoying! I would gladly pay a buck to remove the adds and stop being kicked from the app to load random add pages. Please make that an option or you could move the adds to the menue screens.
That's the whole point.. You accidentally hit it and they get paid ad revenue.
Solution? Don't play this kind of game.
12-02-2014, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
That's the whole point.. You accidentally hit it and they get paid ad revenue.
Solution? Don't play this kind of game.
I enjoy the game. I was just giving feedback on how I think it would be better. Your comment comes off a bit trollish to me but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Even if they made a option to pay a buck to turn off adds they would still get paid, right? Merry Christmas!

(My mistake, just found the adds shut off if you buy in game currency)

Last edited by Arboc; 12-04-2014 at 08:03 AM.