★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A unique take on a Tower Defense / Dungeon Building Hybrid. Build your dungeon as deep as you can, spawn powerful creatures to defeat the heroes that enter your domain and learn spells to aid your minions in battle. Send your own invaders to destroy the town to win the game.

- Unique Tower Defense/Dungeon Builder Mashup
- 9 distinct dungeon types and 100+ different creatures to spawn
- Mix dungeon types to come up with a truly unique dungeon
- Support your creatures by casting powerful spells
- Attract awesome boss creatures to your dungeon
- Build devious traps
- Lovely handcrafted retro look
- Defend your dungeon and destroy the town!
11-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Pretty wicked game! It deserves more attention.

11-24-2014, 10:42 PM
I've been looking forward to this, hopefully it's fun. I'll be checking it out shortly.

Edit: WOW, this is a fun take on the tower defense genre. Very remeninisent of Castle Doombad but even more fun with all the different dungeon types and creatures associated with them. The six extra dungeon types can be purchased in two sets of three dungeon types for $0.99 a set, so you get it all for $1.99. CHEAP.

Last edited by ojtitus; 11-24-2014 at 11:48 PM.
11-25-2014, 07:18 AM
This is really, REALLY good. I would love to see it expand with more heroes, maybe a campaign, more music, more villains, more boss creatures... MORE EVERYTHING!

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
11-25-2014, 09:12 AM
Good. Available in the good ol USA. Downloading now. I guess it's worldwide now
11-25-2014, 10:50 AM
This is a wonderful framework for a game, but the content is meager (even with the IAP packages). There is not much effective mechanical differences between most units (and not much in terms of flavour either, beyond the very nice graphics), and depth of strategy suffers for it.

However, this is from a long-term perspective, and in comparison to the best of the genre. Which is still a heckuva good grade on my part Anyone with an interest in defensive strategy will probably not begrudge Stefan Pratter 0 or 2 (or 4 or 6, for that matter) dollars

But in the words of the wise... MORE EVERYTHING!

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
11-25-2014, 01:17 PM
Game Impressions

11-25-2014, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
This is a wonderful framework for a game, but the content is meager (even with the IAP packages). There is not much effective mechanical differences between most units (and not much in terms of flavour either, beyond the very nice graphics), and depth of strategy suffers for it.
Are you sure you have examined all the higher level versions of the units? They have very different and unique abilities, pretty much all matching the flavor of the character. The dungeons themselves each have unique effects as well as the bosses. The spell tree is pretty varied too. For me the only aspect of the gameplay that is lacking in variety right now is the fixed set of three heroes. And the game could do with a campaign mode, but unit variety is not an issue for me at all.

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
11-25-2014, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_neo View Post
Are you sure you have examined all the higher level versions of the units? They have very different and unique abilities, pretty much all matching the flavor of the character. The dungeons themselves each have unique effects as well as the bosses. The spell tree is pretty varied too. For me the only aspect of the gameplay that is lacking in variety right now is the fixed set of three heroes. And the game could do with a campaign mode, but unit variety is not an issue for me at all.
Awesome good to hear, been following this for a bit, downloading soon!

Devs I love supporting:
AH_Phan, WaveLightGames, Voncarp, ToonuvaGames, Dr_Nachin, Ryan Mitchell
11-25-2014, 05:02 PM
Wow! Now this looks REALLY cool!! If love to see it on the iPhone too. I don't play as much on the ole iPad, but I'll check this out regardless.