★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Golden Glover lite has been approved!

09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Golden Glover lite has been approved!

Contrary to popular opinion, I made and submitted a free (lite) version of Golden Glover and it has just been approved! It is not available yet, but it should be soon. I attached a few screen shots and a video from Golden Glover.

It is quick, free, and happy it makes me, so download Golden Glover lite now! Thanks guys and gals, have fun Golden Gloving!

Extra info:

In the first screenshot, it shows a highscore of 402 and it shows the golden glover, you actually need 500 (in the full, 2.0 version) to get the golden glove, but I did get 500 awhile ago! The screenshot was taken in IB, so I cheated

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by WellSpentYouth; 10-28-2009 at 04:38 PM.
09-09-2009, 07:30 PM
That was fast. You submitted it after Meteor Blitz and Geodefense swarm, what the hell?

back

09-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bat Outta Hell View Post
That was fast. You submitted it after Meteor Blitz and Geodefense swarm, what the hell?
I guess I am really special!
09-09-2009, 08:21 PM
It is live!

Golden Glover lite is live!

You can (should) download it here. Thank you!
09-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WellSpentYouth View Post
I guess I am really special!
No kidding.

what.
09-09-2009, 09:47 PM
wow this game is horrible

not only are the graphics completely horrific, but the gameplay is repetitive. The dev obviously put no thought into it the coding of the game. The game is all about pattern with no challenge and bad controls. The graphics and animation are possible the worst I've seen in the Infield game. The sound effects are extremely annoying too.

In Homerun, the ball goes: left, middle, then right, and repeats that same cycle over and over again. Infield the ball goes from low to high in 5 different levels, and repeats that cycle again. In Outfield, the pattern is left, middle, and right too. Each game repeats the cycle over, and over, and over, and over again. There is simply NO challenge in this game.

If that same pattern is in the full version, it is definitely not worth $1. And if the dev is 10-13 years old, I'd respect him for making a game, but he really shouldnt be trying to get some money out of the app store.

Last edited by SoCal_Sponger; 09-09-2009 at 09:50 PM.
09-09-2009, 09:51 PM
No constructive criticsm SoCal Sponger? Sheesh, support your TA buddies next time.

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread
09-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_Sponger View Post
wow this game is horrible...

If that same pattern is in the full version, it is definitely not worth $1.And if the dev is 10-13 years old, I'd respect him for making a game, but he really shouldnt be trying to get some money out of the app store.

That is why it is the lite version, it is a bare bones version of the full version. The full version has a lot more stuff that adds variety and makes it a whole lot more interesting. There are the unlockables, highscores, the 3-1 mode AND more! The 3-1 mode is basically the only mode I play, it is definitely my favorite, but the lite version doesn't have it. I am sorry if you don't like the game (even with all of the extra features that the full game has), I will keep on trying to make my games better.

Thank you!
09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyCanadian View Post
No kidding.
If you hate him and his games so much stop posting on all of his threads.
09-09-2009, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertf224 View Post
If you hate him and his games so much stop posting on all of his threads.
He enjoys hating and there is nothing we can do about it. On the bright side, every time he posts his hate, it brings the thread to the top, so in that case, thank you FilthyCanadian!