Universal Match The Pattern

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gravitysoftware, Nov 26, 2014.

1. gravitysoftware

gravitysoftware Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London
    Hi All,

It's my first post on this forum and I would like to say HELLO to Everyone!

This week our team is publishing a new iOS game - Match The Pattern. The aim of the game is to glue elements and create shapes. The shape to be created needs to match the pattern displayed in the middle (background) of the screen. Sounds trivial and starts trivial, but the game is quite challenging.

Before the game is released (Saturday, 29 November) I will give a free access to everyone on this forum via TestFlight, so please send me your email addresses to: adam [at] gravitysoftware.co.uk if you would like to play the game.

Screenshots:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

What is cool about the game:

1. Idea - The game is inspired by the real world. Everything is moving, but there are things you can't move.
    2. Simplicity - You don't waste time on boring tutorials, the game is intuitive.
    3. Complexity - Each level is a new challenge, but you only need to learn the basic rules.
    4. Design - Minimalism is the art and we feel artistic.
    5. Comfort - You only need one finger to play Match The Pattern and you can keep your device in any position.

We would like to hear your opinions!

2. gravitysoftware

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London
    Video trailer

I am attaching a game video, enjoy watching!

If the video looks bad try switching the quality to 1080p.

If it doesn't work then here is a link:

http://youtu.be/W1M-C3gDEmo

3. gravitysoftware

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London
    Release date changed

We had to change the release date for Match The Pattern. The application is already reviewed by Apple and will be released very soon. Tomorrow I will give you an exact date.

Before it's released if anyone would like a promo code, please let send me a private message.