Trouble With Robots

Play-Asia.com
Richard Garfield, Game Designer (Magic: The Gathering, King Of Tokyo) says, "It is terrific to be able to play Trouble W…
TouchArcade Rating:
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Richard Garfield, Game Designer (Magic: The Gathering, King Of Tokyo) says, "It is terrific to be able to play Trouble With Robots again - it is overdue for iOS. It surprised me that it still feels unlike anything else I have played, I would have expected some other game developers to use this obviously good game formula to make a bunch of exciting new games. I hope that it gets the success and attention it deserves - and inspires the new games which >I< deserve!" Shaun Musgrave, Toucharcade.com says, "I enjoyed it just on its cheeky attitude alone, with the surprising depth of the gameplay at higher levels proving to be the icing on the cake. If you give it a try, it will probably win you over the same way." Introducing TROUBLE WITH ROBOTS, a classic fusion between action and strategy! Build the perfect deck in this collectible card game! Apply direct damage, buff your allies, weaken your foes, and come up with your own strategies as you earn stronger cards! --------------------- ADVENTURE through 26 storyline levels and 6 very difficult challenge levels CUSTOMIZE your deck for each unique level COLLECT over 40 cards consisting of creature summon, healing, strengthening, direct damage, and other spells UNLOCK levels and modes to add a new experiences and tons of replay value CONQUER challenges and reap the rewards Collect the most powerful cards and create the ultimate deck to dominate on the battlefield. Become a part of our simultaneously epic and hilarious tale as two opposing forces clash in all out war! We'd like to thank you for playing our game! Keep up to date on all things Trouble With Robots and Art Castle: Website: www.TroubleWithRobots.com Twitter: @ArtCastleHK Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArtCastleHK YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/ArtCastleHK www.Play-Asia.com
Information
Seller:Play-Asia.com
Genre:Card, Strategy
Release:Nov 27, 2014
Updated:Jan 08, 2016
Version:1.2.28
Size:70.2 MB
User Rating: (18)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal