★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PocketGamer 9/10: "This is knife-edge stuff of the very highest order - you'll curse, you'll scream, and when you conquer a challenge you'll cheer in relief and delight."

Proun+ is a great combination of art and a racing game, inspired by paintings by Mondriaan and Kandinsky.

Proun+ - A Journey Through Modern Art
In Proun+ you guide a ball racing along a pipe while dodging obstacles. 5 different speeds from Relaxed to Speed of Light mean this game is suitable for both casual and hardcore gamers, so anyone can enjoy it. The levels are accompanied by great jazz-rock music specially written for Proun+.

*Please note: make no mistake - this game is visually great but will be the hardest challenge of your life at top speed!

Proun+ =
5 different speeds
11 levels
4 different game modes
Jazz-rock music
Simple game controls (touch or tilt)
Lasting appeal
A Journey Through Modern Art

This game is compatible with the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 (or newer), but a 4th generation iPad or iPhone 5 (or newer) is recommended for the ultimate gaming experience.
11-26-2014, 11:18 PM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-26-2014, 11:42 PM
First impressions for this hardcore game?
11-26-2014, 11:55 PM
if you're a fan of unpossible then you'll definitely found this game really fun and great since it offer a lot more gameplay mode(race, endless, point,etc) . i prefer this over other similar games on the appstore.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

11-26-2014, 11:57 PM
This is visually the most impressive of whatever type of game this is, it just doesn't really look like it does anything different then the others. Anybody care to contradict?
11-27-2014, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
if you're a fan of unpossible then you'll definitely found this game really fun and great since it offer a lot more gameplay mode(race, endless, point,etc) . i prefer this over other similar games on the appstore.
Yes I thought the same, installed size on ipad?
11-27-2014, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoloBaquerizoH View Post
Yes I thought the same, installed size on ipad?
A whopping 760 Mb on my iPhone. I only remember this game being around 18 mb on my PC when I used to play it. Why on earth is it so big? I know it has new content obviously, but that is a huuuuuuuuge difference! Oh well, I'm sure it is amazing...time to fire it up! 😃
11-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Game Impressions

11-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Yeah, it may not be very original but I like it very much.
What does it do that is new in these endless runner/twitch games? Not much.
Does it look great? Yes. Does it play well? Yes. Does it have far more levels than any other game of this type will usually give? Yes.

I actually don't like how a random music track is chosen every time you start a level. I would prefer tracks suited to each theme, rather than general tracks that are randomly chosen from.

I really like, however, that these are hand-made levels rather than procedurally generated; some people may prefer the latter for sheer content and variety, but I actually find that hand-made levels are far more interesting. The score levels in particular are something new and interesting, though I swear that for some you need to do some serious calculations to find the optimal route, making some of these levels tedious math puzzles.

Having said that, I enjoyed the inclusion of these different game types, even if they varied only slightly.
Proun may not be new, but hey, it's gorgeous, and it'll last you a lot longer than other games of its type (11 courses, 3 game modes each, 5 speeds, making for 165 levels to beat total! Although I doubt anyone will be able to even do, let alone reach, the last two speeds)
11-27-2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Yeah, it may not be very original but I like it very much.
What does it do that is new in these endless runner/twitch games? Not much.
Does it look great? Yes. Does it play well? Yes. Does it have far more levels than any other game of this type will usually give? Yes.

I actually don't like how a random music track is chosen every time you start a level. I would prefer tracks suited to each theme, rather than general tracks that are randomly chosen from.

I really like, however, that these are hand-made levels rather than procedurally generated; some people may prefer the latter for sheer content and variety, but I actually find that hand-made levels are far more interesting. The score levels in particular are something new and interesting, though I swear that for some you need to do some serious calculations to find the optimal route, making some of these levels tedious math puzzles.

Having said that, I enjoyed the inclusion of these different game types, even if they varied only slightly.
Proun may not be new, but hey, it's gorgeous, and it'll last you a lot longer than other games of its type (11 courses, 3 game modes each, 5 speeds, making for 165 levels to beat total! Although I doubt anyone will be able to even do, let alone reach, the last two speeds)
Great!