★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***Note - Raby requires at least: iPhone 5, iPad Mini Retina, iPad 4. Please close all active applications, before running Raby, to ensure best performance. ***

"Raby is a gorgeous new platformer that will keep you entertained for hours. If you appreciate a good platformer
game to keep you busy, then you will love Raby."
4.5 of 5 --- AppAdvice

"Raby is a great new platformer that will involve you into intriguing adventure full of dangers and unexpected obstacles"
4.5 of 5 --- AppsRumors

Beautiful & IAP-free platformer
--- iPlayApps.de

Living in a small house and happily taking care of his flowers friends,
Raby get's attacked by Mad Mushrooms, coming out of a nearby cave.
And now Raby is going on the biggest journey of his life.
The mission is to save his precious flowers and friends from
the Mad Mushroom who kidnapped them.

Key Features:
Console Quality 3D Graphics
High Resolution for Retina Display
36 Handcrafted Levels
Over Eight Hours of Gameplay
Original Characters and Story
Atmospheric Soundtrack
11-26-2014, 04:56 PM
I've played the first three levels and I dig Raby. It's a super fun, cute platformer. The levels are pretty long and I'm having a great time collecting carrots and flowers and figuring out how things work. I encountered more difficult obstacles in level 3, so I can see how Raby will become quite challenging. I'm looking forward to finding a nice chunk of time to move even further into the game. Oh, and the controls are pretty tight. There's a sort of touch/button hybrid on the full left side of the screen and 2 buttons on the right, one for jumping and one for shooting.

11-26-2014, 09:33 PM
Will this work on iPod Touch 5th gen? I was really looking forward to this game.
11-27-2014, 02:27 AM
Game Impressions

11-27-2014, 02:41 AM
Well this seems like the closed thing I have found to Jazz the Jackrabbit on mobile though not quite the same, can anyone comment on that?

Looks pretty fun.

UPDATE: Yah I guess it's not the same Jazz was a lot faster lol

Last edited by JMan121314; 11-27-2014 at 02:44 AM.
11-27-2014, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by Shan82 View Post
Will this work on iPod Touch 5th gen? I was really looking forward to this game.
I bought the game and it works on iPod Touch 5th gen love it so fun.
11-27-2014, 04:40 AM
Ha ha my fault. Been following this for a while and now just realised i cant play it as i have an iphone 4s ! Doh !

Does look good though
11-27-2014, 06:53 AM
Hello. To be honest the game runs on iPad Mini (1st Gen), iPod Touch 5 as well, but might have lags on the furter levels, that's why i didn't included these in the description, to avoid low rating from customers.

Raby is an Action Adventure Platformer game with console quality graphics, for Mobiles.

11-27-2014, 12:59 PM
Looks awesome. And I already spent a ton this week. Guess I can't let this one go either. Carrots and Bullets how's that not a thrilling combo!
11-27-2014, 01:26 PM
Been loving this....levels are huge and controls are tight.

only thing i would like to see is the total number of collectables needed to earn the achievement. If you are at the end of the level and have 214 carrots....there is no way to know if you found them all or if you need to go back and keep looking.

awesome game for any platform fan.